Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain, plan builder
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain, plan builder

Hi guys
I just signed up as an ecwid partner, and while the service is great, i have to build everything else from the plans to an actual place where the users chose a plan, domain, pay the bills, and trigger the store creation

So since almost all hosts does then but usually bundle a crappy ecommerce builder, my question is: whats the name of this sort of a plan builder? And what are the popular choices?

Comments

• Debian is a popular choice

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • @dahartigan said:
    Debian is a popular choice

Isnt that a Linux distro?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @a7medo778 said:
    Hi guys
    I just signed up as an ecwid partner, and while the service is great, i have to build everything else from the plans to an actual place where the users chose a plan, domain, pay the bills, and trigger the store creation

So since almost all hosts does then but usually bundle a crappy ecommerce builder, my question is: whats the name of this sort of a plan builder? And what are the popular choices?

I have always used Shopify for a pure e-commerce site. Woocommerce is my 2nd option and 3rd option is Debian thx.

Thanked by 1dahartigan