Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My experience with WordPlace.io - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My experience with WordPlace.io

13»

Comments

• @deank said:
    Why ban you now? You are bringing entertainment.

Well, you will be banned again eventually but, for the time being, you are our source of entertainment.

Exactly my point. Nothing here is taken seriously. If I wanted to remain here I would have to keep acting like a dick, which is supposed to be what people are not allowed to do, but that would be too tiring for me. You dont seem to have any problem being one 24/7. So I imagine you will find another source of entertainment once I leave. Have fun!

• @deank said:
    Listen, I understand that you are high. We all smoke weeds at one point of our lives, but come on, dude.

FAT32 is a nice dude. Don't call him a thin guy. You are high, thus you are horny. I get that, but quit hitting on Adam. For God's sake, LET is not a sexual place to hit on other guys. Girls perhaps but we haven't got girls here.

Well, I am a girl...or so I thought. I guess not. Since you said it, it must be true. I kinda want to leave but you wont let me. Are you hitting on me?

• ok

• AmitzAmitz Member

Thanked by 1nulldev
  • Not trying to be sexist or anything (I am gay), but I've seen this behaviour many time in girls and some bottoms. The typical always misunderstood sweet little girl. Nothing wrong with that, but she's not lying, she is a girl.

• @ErikEnoctus said:
    Not trying to be sexist or anything (I am gay), but I've seen this behaviour many time in girls and some bottoms. The typical always misunderstood sweet little girl. Nothing wrong with that, but she's not lying, she is a girl.

I am not girl tho, I am a woman. You got the little part right...I am short. I cant reach the cereals box in the supermarket.

• @Amitz said:

I think you missed something. ;)

• @eli1994 said:

@ErikEnoctus said:
    Not trying to be sexist or anything (I am gay), but I've seen this behaviour many time in girls and some bottoms. The typical always misunderstood sweet little girl. Nothing wrong with that, but she's not lying, she is a girl.

I am not girl tho, I am a woman. You got the little part right...I am short. I cant reach the cereals box in the supermarket.

Haha, you're cute. Just ignore everyone here and try not review smaller companies without a reputable profile <3.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2019

eli1994 said: I cant reach the cereals box in the supermarket.

Which, all "Fuck off"s aside, is not right.
    Supermarkets should make cereal boxes available to people of any size.
    I think that's a shame!

#smallpeoplematter

(I am 1m95 tall, but I am all in to defend your rights)

And now fuck off. Wordplace.io melons, grandmothers, scam and spam.

eli1994 said: I think you missed something.

That happens to me all the time.

• So guys, I will let you decide, should I leave or should I wait for some kind moderator to ban me?

• @ErikEnoctus said:

@eli1994 said:

@ErikEnoctus said:

Haha, you're cute. Just ignore everyone here and try not review smaller companies without a reputable profile <3.

Awww, you’re the sweetest person here. What a pity that you are gay so you would not be interested in me...oh wait, unless you’re a girl, then I still have a chance.

Thanked by 1ErikEnoctus
  • @Amitz said:

eli1994 said: I cant reach the cereals box in the supermarket.

Which, all "Fuck off"s aside, is not right.
    Supermarkets should make cereal boxes available to people of any size.
    I think that's a shame!

#smallpeoplematter

(I am 1m95 tall, but I am all in to defend your rights)

And now fuck off. Wordplace.io melons, grandmothers, scam and spam.

I guess you have a good side, you could relate to my problem. <3

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2019

eli1994 said: I guess you have a good side

Of course! Can you imagine how complicated it was to find all those single character graphics on a mobile phone and to paste the links here? I care!

Thanked by 1eli1994
  • Well, this was a nice experience but I would like to say goodbye to all the wonderful people here before I get banned. So yeah, it was nice meeting you, unfortunately I have to go, wish you all the best. <3

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited April 2019

I hope you find love somewhere else :( and success with your new wordpress blog

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@eli1994 said:

@teamacc said:

@ErikEnoctus said:
    People here definitely have too much time being pretend moderators.

This is about the 4th thread in as many weeks that spams this shitty place.

I've had it with them. They all get banned when they post anything about the shithole, and the review gets editted for SEO purposes.

No more mercy.

Hey there, I came back just to say that between the ban without any previous warning and the many trolling comments, I start to think that the problem is not wordplace, it is lowendtalk. Not one serious person here that gave a valid reason for hating this host so much and I was open to know what other people thought but from the comments I read it seems everyone was just hating on it because of the spam. I still have not read one comment that made me think, ok, they are right, this host sucks. Why does it suck, that is all I wanted to know. No one bothered to explain properly.

Instead of banning a person that just joined and that by no means intended to spam, or I would have not stayed to reply to each comment, you should be more selective in who you let stay cause this is full of trolls and immature people. Oh, and you can go ahead and ban this account too, I think my brain cells would start dying if I stayed here longer than this.

By the way, who picks these moderators that gladly bypass comments full of profanity, sexual content, racism, and the list goes on, but ban a member who just joined? (oh wait, the moderators act the same way, the internet is such a nice place)

If you had respectfully given me a warning, I wouldn’t have any problem removing this review or editing it so as to not look like spam in your standards. But no, lets just ban the person. Very mature and professional. Well, have a nice day!

you can have a last chance, but come on, was that a review? You just joined a community, and your first post is that?! do you call that a review? on how mucho forums did you just signed to spam that?

• @netomx said:

@eli1994 said:

@teamacc said:

@ErikEnoctus said:
    People here definitely have too much time being pretend moderators.

This is about the 4th thread in as many weeks that spams this shitty place.

I've had it with them. They all get banned when they post anything about the shithole, and the review gets editted for SEO purposes.

No more mercy.

Hey there, I came back just to say that between the ban without any previous warning and the many trolling comments, I start to think that the problem is not wordplace, it is lowendtalk. Not one serious person here that gave a valid reason for hating this host so much and I was open to know what other people thought but from the comments I read it seems everyone was just hating on it because of the spam. I still have not read one comment that made me think, ok, they are right, this host sucks. Why does it suck, that is all I wanted to know. No one bothered to explain properly.

Instead of banning a person that just joined and that by no means intended to spam, or I would have not stayed to reply to each comment, you should be more selective in who you let stay cause this is full of trolls and immature people. Oh, and you can go ahead and ban this account too, I think my brain cells would start dying if I stayed here longer than this.

By the way, who picks these moderators that gladly bypass comments full of profanity, sexual content, racism, and the list goes on, but ban a member who just joined? (oh wait, the moderators act the same way, the internet is such a nice place)

If you had respectfully given me a warning, I wouldn’t have any problem removing this review or editing it so as to not look like spam in your standards. But no, lets just ban the person. Very mature and professional. Well, have a nice day!

you can have a last chance, but come on, was that a review? You just joined a community, and your first post is that?! do you call that a review? on how mucho forums did you just signed to spam that?

There are good reviews and bad reviews. This was the first and probably the last forum I joined. Clearly I was not prepared for this even tho I know the internet is a dark place. At least one moderator that actually replied to my comment instead of banning me without a warning. Maybe if the other moderators were as thoughtful as you this forum would be a better place.

• @Adam1 said:
    I hope you find love somewhere else :( and success with your new wordpress blog

I did not go for good. I just left to prepare the salmon I am going to grill for dinner. Just some lemon juice, salt and some herbs, less is more. Anyone else here likes salmon?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2019

The salmon is a trap!

• @Amitz said:
    The salmon is a trap!

Why do you think so? Dont worry. I went to a cooking school for 3 years and grilled salmon is one of my signature dishes. I am at least good enough to participate in Master Chef or Chopped or any other cooking related tv show. Although after socializing with people here I feel like I would probably end up going to Hell’s Kitchen.

• Time to go grill the salmon <3

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @eli1994 said:
    Instead of banning a person that just joined and that by no means intended to spam

Yet you did spam.

@eli1994 said:
    I am just wondering why you haven’t been banned yet

Cause i was asleep on the couch for a bit.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2019

@Amitz said:
    Wordplace.io are spamming scum cunts. They have sex with vegetables and like pictures of underage mammals. They are mass murderers and everybody here hates them for their spam. They scammed the shit out of my helpless old grandmother. So fuck off.

Worldplace.io, Hitler, Stalin, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Anders Behring Breivik, Timothy McVeigh, Jack Gilbert Graham, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Devin Patrick Kelley, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Julio González, Robert Steinhäuser, Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Matti Juhani Saari, Thomas Watt Hamilton, Tim Kretschmer, Richard Speck, Marc Lépine, Aaron Alexis, William Unek, Friedrich Leibacher, Campo Elías Delgado, Derrick Bird, Jeff Weise, Jiverly Antares Wong, Farda Gadirov, Michael McLendon, Woo Bum-kon, Martin Bryant, Ahmed Ibragimov, Alexandre Bissonnette, Baruch Goldstein, Wellington Menezes de Oliveira, Robert Bales, Jared Lee Loughner, David A. Burke, Omar Thornton, James Huberty, Andrew Kehoe, Christopher Harper, George Hennard, Stephen Paddock, Omar Mateen, Nidal Hasan, James Holmes, Dylann Roof, Andreas Lubitz, Nikolas Cruz, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Vladislav Roslyakov, Elliot Rodger, Robert Bowers, and Brenton Tarrant, Worldplace.io.

I know I shouldn’t reply to closed thread but well played on adding such an extensive list.

Thanked by 1Amitz
This discussion has been closed.