Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any recommended cheap VPS in Argentina? Just need an Argentina IP.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any recommended cheap VPS in Argentina? Just need an Argentina IP.

I just need a Argentina IP. Tried VPN Cyberghost couldn't connected to their Argentina server. Have been using free proxy since. Very unreliable, could lost connection at any moment.

Try to buy an VPS to host a proxy only (already has a US one right now). Very little traffic. Is it possible to find one with low latency to US and under $10/month?

Comments

• traffict? You mean bandwith? How much bw are u expected? I think majority provider already giving 1 - 2tb bw on their vps plan. Some even an 'unlimited' on 100mbps or gigabit.

• @bluemeteor said:
    I just need a Argentina IP. Tried VPN Cyberghost couldn't connected to their Argentina server. Have been using free proxy since. Very unreliable, could lost connection at any moment.

Try to buy an VPS to host a proxy only (already has a US one right now). Very little traffic. Is it possible to find one with low latency to US and under $10/month?

I provide Argentina Residential VPN with Argentina IP address, only $4/month

• @reikuzan said:
    traffict? You mean bandwith? How much bw are u expected? I think majority provider already giving 1 - 2tb bw on their vps plan. Some even an 'unlimited' on 100mbps or gigabit.

The point was it didn't matter.

@epicnessh said:

@bluemeteor said:

I provide Argentina Residential VPN with Argentina IP address, only $4/month

Was gonna give a try, but failed to pay with paypal. Then I tried to buy something somewhere, my paypal was functional.