Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for Netflix - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for Netflix

2»

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2019

@AIO said:

@sanvit said:

@willie said:
    That's almost a data center at home. I could get rid of all my servers with connectivity like that. I have about 6 megabits down, 1 megabit up.

Where are you living? Usually the minimum contract speed is 100mbit up/down with most ISPs at around $20, and some cable providers do 40mbit at $3 here (South Korea).

International internet transit is very bad in SK last I Checked. Great peering within the country, but connecting to Europe is a different story.

International transit sucks to EU in all 3 major ISPs. Even AWS (which has the best international connection) sucks when connecting to EU. But connection to US is pretty good

• based on residential vpn ,so don't worry be detected by netflix.

Thanked by 1imok
  • AIOAIO Member
    edited April 2019

willie said: I wonder how long a vpn host with a name like netflixvpn can keep its addresses unblocked.

They're already blocked. All of these are very common datacentre locations.

uslos001.netflixvpn.com and ca001.netflixvpn.com are both pointing to ColoCrossing servers. jp001.netflixvpn.com and de001.netflixvpn.com points to Linode Japan/Germany. fr001.netflixvpn.com and au001.netflixvpn.com points to Vultr/Choopa.

ru001.netflixvpn.com points to HostHatch - btw @Abdullah, something to flag. Don't know if you guys have rules against public VPNs.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • williewillie Member
    edited April 2019

Sounds very residential, lol.

Thanked by 3sanvit AIO layfon
  • @AIO said:

willie said: I wonder how long a vpn host with a name like netflixvpn can keep its addresses unblocked.

They're already blocked. All of these are very common datacentre locations.

uslos001.netflixvpn.com and ca001.netflixvpn.com are both pointing to ColoCrossing servers. jp001.netflixvpn.com and de001.netflixvpn.com points to Linode Japan/Germany. fr001.netflixvpn.com and au001.netflixvpn.com points to Vultr/Choopa.

ru001.netflixvpn.com points to HostHatch - btw @Abdullah, something to flag. Don't know if you guys have rules against public VPNs.

Does CC even have a canadian server?

• AIOAIO Member
    edited April 2019

sanvit said: Does CC even have a canadian server?

No. It isn't even geolocated in Canada in MaxMind GeoIP.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • edited April 2019

They seem to be using CC just as forwarding points, it is indeed using residential IPs once connected.
    Now the domain name itself looks like its about to get a nice C&D letter from Netflix for using their trademark.