Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Cloud More Popular than shared, VPS and dedicated - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why Cloud More Popular than shared, VPS and dedicated

2»

Comments

• I suspect OP is an alias of Ajju Singh.

• you are acting like we have done a "crime". We have already said that we will follow terms which you send me. Ok

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited March 2019

@Luke007 said:
    I suspect OP is an alias of Ajju Singh.

No, Ajju Singh is a writer that also owns a personal blog /s

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

teamacc said: Check the proper whmcs url. Last I checked they were using some different domain for their cart, which was licensed. So not banning due to that.

Sorry . I checked the wrong url

• @teamacc said:

@mustafamw3 said:

teamacc said: On a related note: You did notice that your old accounts were getting banned, yet you chose to re-register and post the same utter crap again, without going like "Well, why would I be banned? Lets read some rules".

It's on you.

You expect people to read your TOS before buying. We expect our members to read the rules before posting.

On an unrelated note: When did you last get any orders for new products? Have you checked your own site? Add to cart does NOT work. Jesus.

He is using nulled version of whmcs . I checked his domain
    Ban him

Check the proper whmcs url. Last I checked they were using some different domain for their cart, which was licensed. So not banning due to that.

You are doing act like we have done a "crime". We request admin to ban our account we will never visit this forum. OK

• FAT32 said: Ajju Singh is a writer that also owns a personal blog /s

& He is also using their services

• You literally pretended to be someone else to spam our forum. To put that into perspective, here's a quick excerpt from your TOS: (which, by the way, is a lot harder to understand than the forum rules due to using all kinds of legal language):

Also note that while you talk about email, it is COMMON SENSE to also apply this to forums. Pretending to be someone using your own services is just... man.

• @hostnetindiaa said:

@teamacc said:

@mustafamw3 said:

teamacc said: On a related note: You did notice that your old accounts were getting banned, yet you chose to re-register and post the same utter crap again, without going like "Well, why would I be banned? Lets read some rules".

It's on you.

You expect people to read your TOS before buying. We expect our members to read the rules before posting.

On an unrelated note: When did you last get any orders for new products? Have you checked your own site? Add to cart does NOT work. Jesus.

Ban him

Check the proper whmcs url. Last I checked they were using some different domain for their cart, which was licensed. So not banning due to that.

You are doing act like we have done a "crime". We request admin to ban our account we will never visit this forum. OK

Goodbye fella, and please never come back ;)

• @hostnetindiaa said:
    We request admin to ban our account we will never visit this forum. OK

Consider that done.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@hostnetindiaa said:

@teamacc said:

@mustafamw3 said:

It's on you.

Ban him

OK

• This is why sleep is overrated

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Usually the end is nigh when @teamacc joined a conversation

• @FAT32 said:

Usually because he stops responding..

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

I suspect that later, in another guise, the OP will be back to spam again.

• @Letzien said:

@FAT32 said:

Respond to whom? The guy I was having a discussion with has been banned.

• @teamacc said:

@Letzien said:

@FAT32 said:

Respond to whom? The guy I was having a discussion with has been banned.

Precisely.