Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need alternative of buyshared reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need alternative of buyshared reseller

Francisco is awesome with them from last 7-8 months no issue at all, but they are always out of stock and due to time zone difference im not able to snag one when they refill the stock.
so need alternative who can provide same uptime and support with affordable price like buyshared has.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Are you after Vegas?

We'll have stock on the 1st, and i'm putting up more nodes.

We just enabled Mailchannels for everyone and have some resource changes coming to the resellers (ram/inodes) very soon, just finishing the scripts to handle it.

Francisco

• yes actually im looking for vegas location thank you for the response btw :)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

For similar price, try HostMantis.
    If you can raise budget, try us.

• @Radi said:

thank you for your suggestion but im not able to find reseller packages on your website
    and for HostMantis it seems they are like more strict version of buyshared :D

@webclouddev said:

@Radi said:

thank you for your suggestion but im not able to find reseller packages on your website
    and for HostMantis it seems they are like more strict version of buyshared :D

https://drserver.net/resellerwebhosting.php These are our reseller packages.

For HostMantis, why are you left with this impression?

• Francisco said: We just enabled Mailchannels for everyone

Wait.. .what? Your resellers get to offer mailchannels to their clients?
    .... i think that would make you the only one offering that. Too awesome to be true...

Thanked by 1maverickp

@404error We also have MailChannels. :smile:

@404error said:

Francisco said: We just enabled Mailchannels for everyone

Wait.. .what? Your resellers get to offer mailchannels to their clients?
    .... i think that would make you the only one offering that. Too awesome to be true...

As of last night all plans include MailChannels.

We reserve the right to opt an account (or even a reseller) out of it if they're being abusive (trying to send thousands of emails a day, every day for instance), but past that it's a neat thing.

Francisco

• Radi said: We also have MailChannels. :smile:

Who's "we"?

I recall there was one other company publicizing mailchannels in their plans but when I reached out to ask them for confirmation about their reseller packages... they went radio silent.

@Francisco on the other hand was quick to confirm. Gotta say I'm surprised.

404error said: @Francisco on the other hand was quick to confirm. Gotta say I'm surprised.

I try :) Thanks for the compliments.

Francisco