Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

philippines Windows VPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

philippines Windows VPs

JavalopesJavalopes Member
edited March 2019 in Requests

Need Vps physically on philippines is for a Game and all my costumers are from ther and latency is a huge factor min 2 cores 4gb ram
If any one can provide that or know any real philippines hosted vps please let me knoww
I end up renting 5 vps all claiming to be on philippines but are singapoure or Tw

Comments

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

That's mainly because the prices of colocation in the philippines is just waaaaay to high.

• well it might be but lie to costumers sems a good option?
    ofc i will go for the cheaper one but i not much conserned on budget atm

• ovh stated to sems a good option read that invested alot in reinforce the conection betwen philippines and singapoure

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited March 2019

Seems just being straightforward (honest) never seems to be an option for some people.

• Japan and SG are good alternative locations

• im using google on singapour but for some freaking reason the latency spiks like hell from 60 to 200+ 400+ then 60 for some time

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Javalopes said:
    im using google on singapour but for some freaking reason the latency spiks like hell from 60 to 200+ 400+ then 60 for some time

Where do you get your Singapore VPS?

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

how much latency are you expecting?

• how much is your budget tho?