Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer SYS to someone else
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer SYS to someone else

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post but I have a SYS GAME-2 Server - Intel i7-4790K - 32GB DDR3 1333MHz - 1x 240GB SSD that I bought during the winter sale. I'd like to transfer it to someone else that would like it. I have paid it off until April 27, 2019 and it costs me $40 a month. I would just want $40 to cover the upcoming month I paid for. If this isn't the right place, I apologize in advance.

Comments

• eoleol Member

Only 1333? I put 2400 CL10 in those back then...

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @jordilaforge said:
    Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post but I have a SYS GAME-2 Server - Intel i7-4790K - 32GB DDR3 1333MHz - 1x 240GB SSD that I bought during the winter sale. I'd like to transfer it to someone else that would like it. I have paid it off until April 27, 2019 and it costs me $40 a month. I would just want $40 to cover the upcoming month I paid for. If this isn't the right place, I apologize in advance.

server location? or anywhere in the world?

• mhosting_in said: anywhere in the world?

Either France or Canada.

• @eol said:

1337MHz

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Janevski said:

@eol said:

1337MHz

Excellent goal for a mild overclock.

Thanked by 2Janevski poisson
  • @mhosting_in said:

@jordilaforge said:

server location? or anywhere in the world?

Sorry, it's in Canada.

Thanked by 2amsaal uptime
  • if it was in France i would pay you 40 USD now

• eoleol Member

@pakhosting said:
    if it was in France i would pay you 40 USD now

And how much if it was in Canada?

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • @eol said:

@pakhosting said:
    if it was in France i would pay you 40 USD now

And how much if it was in Canada?

i would remain silent and hands in my pocket. Error Not found uhh Money !1

Thanked by 2eol poisson
  • Hello, can a mod please close this thread? I was able to find a resolution. Thank you!

• @jordilaforge said:
    Hello, can a mod please close this thread? I was able to find a resolution. Thank you!

It doesn't work that way.
    Threads are not killed, they are set free to live a life on their own.

Thanked by 2eol uptime