Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Spry Servers] FLASH SALE! | Xeon E3-1230v6 Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Spry Servers] FLASH SALE! | Xeon E3-1230v6 Dedicated Servers

SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep
edited March 2019 in Offers

Spry Servers is a Phoenix, AZ, USA based service provider. With more than 5 years in business, and now two US data center locations (Dallas & Phoenix); we are a fast growing provider of pure SSD shared and reseller hosting, Nextcloud hosting, top-of-the-line dedicated servers, VPS and more. Our services are backed by a 99.9% uptime SLA. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for most products.

Intel Xeon E3-1230v6
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Disk: 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD or 450GB 15k SAS
IPv4: /30
IPv6: /64
Transfer: 20TB
Uplink 100Mbps (1Gbps $10 upgrade)
Price: $80/mo (recurring discount) - Order Here

Coupon Code: 1230V6FLASH110 ($110 off - normally $190)

Sale Ends 03/22/19

Comments

• Dat price

• Only if either $18/mo, or 80 GB ram.

• imokimok Member

SpryServers_Tab said: RAM: 8GB DDR4

Disk: 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD or 450GB 15k SAS
    IPv4: /30
    Price: $80/mo (recurring discount)

• my lord.

• GLWS

• dmtrdmtr Member

Is 1Gbps shared or dedicated for 10$?

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

@dmtr said:

Is 1Gbps shared or dedicated for 10$?

It's technically shared, but you're sharing several gigs with other servers in that rack.

• Good Luck with sale and hope your business/company flourishes. I think other people are thinking cost is too high as specs are quite low for cost but being US based company probably increases your expenses quite a lot.

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab

@ps20090 said:
    Good Luck with sale and hope your business/company flourishes. I think other people are thinking cost is too high as specs are quite low for cost but being US based company probably increases your expenses quite a lot.

Thank you. If this were a v3 rather than a v6, I'd be charging $~50 for this sale. These are brand new Dell Poweredge servers. Unfortunately, at the moment I only have newer hardware in Phoenix. Already sold out of the 1220s.

I'm working on finding some v2/v3 servers (E3 & E5) right now, which I can afford to sell for much cheaper, and higher spec'd. Especially since they use DDR3 RAM. Good LET servers. :tongue:

• "Flash sale" word is being abused a lot!

edited March 2019

@levnode said:
    "Flash sale" word is being abused a lot!

It's not an abuse of the word. It's a very short, surprise sale with a large discount.

Just because it's too expensive for your cheap ass, doesn't mean it's not a flash sale.

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2019

SpryServers_Tab said: Just because it's too expensive for your cheap ass, doesn't mean it's not a flash sale.

let{SuRPr1s3D_p1kaCHu}

• The hilarious part is that regular price is $190/month!!!

I think you can get an Amazon dedicated for half that price and double the RAM.

Thanked by 1dongne

@TimboJones said:

The hilarious part is that regular price is $190/month!!!

Good luck getting decent support with that.

• CdoeCdoe Member

@SpryServers_Tab said:

You're not the one to judge if your support is decent lmao

Thanked by 1dongne
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Cdoe said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Nor are you to judge his prices.

@TimboJones said:

Hi @TomboJones, your day would be lost without trying to run another host off LET? It’s disgusting.

• Clouvider said: It’s disgusting.

What about posting HighEndPrices on LowEndTalk. See any "disgust" in that?

Thanked by 1dongne
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2019

@dynamo said:

Clouvider said: It’s disgusting.

What about posting HighEndPrices on LowEndTalk. See any "disgust" in that?

How about you mind your own business so long as it’s not against the rules?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@dynamo said: What about posting HighEndPrices on LowEndTalk.

The promotion that the OP is advertising abides by the rules for offering a dedi on LET.

• @Clouvider said: How about you mind your own business so long as it’s jot against the rules?

That is exactly what I am doing. Being a user of this forum, its my business to highlight the attempts made by "some" hosts to change the very nature of this board for their own benefits. The lax rules don't stop you from offering just anything but don't expect not to be called out for it.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @angstrom said: The promotion that the OP is advertising abides by the rules for offering a dedi on LET.

I never said its against the rules. But this is a discussion board and users will discuss the prices and should have the freedom to be critical about it. You can't get away by painting it as "trying to run another host off LET".

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • CdoeCdoe Member

@Clouvider said:

@Cdoe said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

Please, quote my comment where did I judge his prices.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2019

Well what the fuck is the attempt then? Surely it not a nice one! The prices are with in let limits! So it is not hard to understand pricing for some providers is not going to be the same due to size location blah blah.

Edit2: I had to rethink and be objective on this matter! I cant ban a person for what I see as a grudge because I carried a grudge against a certain user for awhile and it would not be fair on my part.

• edited March 2019

This is definitely not an offer that everyone will jump on, but its not a bad offer either. Its within limits, and from a provider that gives awesome customer support, and also has great network. You can not expect someone that invests in their own network to match the prices of CC resellers. Just not going to happen. If that happens - it will probably mean that either support quality or network quality will go down (or both), and that is bad for people that are looking for that in particular.
    But I must agree - its one thing to give your opinion, its a whole different thing to go and bash the provider for trying to keep their prices higher, so they can stay in business longer and keep providing good service.

Just my 2 pesos.

• AndruAndru Member
    edited March 2019

So in this case we buy support?
    In our days we dont buy servers we buy support.
    This server for $200/month my lord...
    Peace!

Thanked by 1dongne
  • @Clouvider said:

@Cdoe said:

@SpryServers_Tab said:

@TimboJones said:

Hi @TomboJones, your day would be lost without trying to run another host off LET? It’s disgusting.

You're telling others to mind their business when I comment on topic and you attack me without defending the high regular price?

Holy fuck, you are really scared some forum posts control success of business more so than the actual operation and attractiveness of the business. Jesus christ, stop blaming others all the time.

You can go fuck yourself, hypocrite.

• should sell it as manage server.. ahhh the word spry. It reminds me of spry vps servers before they sold out to endurance.

• @Cdoe said:
    Please, quote my comment

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I will state it the reasons here. Mr Jones was banned by me for being a dick for two weeks! I am tired of seeing his "fuck off" tone to people. Respect goes both ways. Enjoy your day!