Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LetBox offline?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LetBox offline?

serofirserofir Member
edited March 2019 in Help

LetBox offline?

https://letbox.com

I see error default page cpanel.
All of my VPS from Dallas node - not working.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Works here.

• LA and website both working here

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Psychz Dallas is currently down (over 1 hour now).

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The awkward moment that it's just you.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2019

@serofir said:
    LetBox offline?

https://letbox.com

I see error default page cpanel.
    All of my VPS from Dallas node - not working.

We have no downtime we are in middle of upgrading the system however we got alerted that Psychz Dallas network goes down so we revert the upgrading and set the Client Area on again. Right now we have no update expect “”senior network admins are troubleshooting””

We will providing information once they are available.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • For a moment I read it as Lowendbox offline and I went yay..

• zkyezzkyez Member

My Dallas box is now up.

• @zkyez said:
    My Dallas box is now up.

the same

• @key900 The network in LA is having minor disconnections (usually only a few seconds) for 3 days. This usually occurs between 5:00AM and 10:00AM (UTC).

edited March 2019

@alvaro said:
    @key900 The network in LA is having minor disconnections (usually only a few seconds) for 3 days. This usually occurs between 5:00AM and 10:00AM (UTC).

Does still occurring? I see no lag in network status

Had the information up. Regarding Dallas network.

“”There was a connectivity issue between Equinix to carrier1.

A 100g line card that serves traffic between these two points failed. This lead to an outage that was poorly planned.

In the last few weeks we have increased capacity globally to all our POP and while these capacity increase took place several of the single points of failure were not addressed- in the first stages of the upgrades-. These redundancy issues were planned for the 2nd phase of the upgrade In Dallas POP. However, due to customer complaints, and SLA request we rescheduled the pending maintenances to a later time. This is why we could not finish the second phase of Dallas capacity upgrade sooner.

We took this opportunity as well to prepare for the final upgrades where we are increasing capacity in the next 1-2 weeks which will not have an impact on SLA. These upgrades that are being finalized will provide much more competitive rates to bandwidth usage along DDOS mitigation which can then handle much more.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience, will be working on policy changes along with expediting the final stages of upgrades in the Dallas area””

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@key900 FYI your site is even down for me, takes me to default cpanel page

• zkyezzkyez Member

@HostEONS said:

Probably not helping but it works for me.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@zkyez said:

@HostEONS said:

Probably not helping but it works for me.

That's the point, it may be any cast IP and one of the server is working fine but other is not, so @key900 might keep thinking his site is up but it may be down for some parts of the world, just wanted to help a fellow provider

• @key900 said:
    This lead to an outage that was poorly planned.

Right.

edited March 2019

@teamacc said:

@key900 said:
    This lead to an outage that was poorly planned.

Right.

To be honest i'm little disappointed of psychz it has been second cut in short time last one was in December or September of 2018!

• key900 said: Does still occurring? I see no lag in network status

At the moment this is normal, but the problem in LA has occurred in the last 3 days always between 5:00 AM and 10:00 AM (UTC). Try to check at this time if possible.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited March 2019

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • It's dead Jim.

• For what its worth, I can access my LA vps and my.letbox.com but not letbox.com main site. Tried from mult locations in us + asia.

@mhubud said:
    For what its worth, I can access my LA vps and my.letbox.com but not letbox.com main site. Tried from mult locations in us + asia.

@dedotatedwam said:
    It's dead Jim.

@vovler said:

>

Thanks for reporting it should be ok now.

• Yesterday i got HTTP 500, now it works.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

poisson said: For a moment I read it as Lowendbox offline and I went yay..

You know what that is the case because China's GDP starts to rise in real time.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @key900 just to update, my monitoring system has not identified any issues today. It looks like the LA network is stable again.

Thanked by 1uptime

@alvaro said:
    @key900 just to update, my monitoring system has not identified any issues today. It looks like the LA network is stable again.

Hello,

We don’t see any lagging on monitoring system for Los Angeles so it might be between your monitoring system and your services so i wanne to asking are you able to access while got alerted via monitoring system?

• FastmakoFastmako Member, Host Rep

It works here.