Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer me an European dedicated server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offer me an European dedicated server

2»

Comments

• Good luck, and I hope you find a way to hook up with @gwnd1989 so we may finally attain perfection with the worlds' best FM radioministrator, and any-hole-is-a-goal coder together. Inshallah.

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited March 2019

By the way:

I have fixed the DNSSEC issue. I do know better, I was just a bit too lazy. I am a human and I do make mistakes. There’s just no reason to name and shame me. :) @needavps @Letzien

As for @TheRealDeal: finding 2 year old topics is really not the best way two ‘paint anyone’. You say it doesn’t paint a good picture. I agree with that. But I was pretty sure @Clouvider and I agreed to not mention this subject ever again, just as @AnthonySmith and I agreed on.

For me it is a big surprise that this issue still not seems to be resolved, as I thought it was taken care of a long time ago. I welcome both gentlemen into my private messages to explain what has changed the situation.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • Closed.

This discussion has been closed.