Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for Dedicated / VPS w/ Nested Virtualization or Resource Pool
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for Dedicated / VPS w/ Nested Virtualization or Resource Pool

As the title says, I'm looking a dedicated for virtualization.
Assuming I will not find anything in my budget, it can also be a vps with nested virtualization enable or a resource pool.

Budget: 240$ anually

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

How much resources are you looking for?

@HostDoc can probably make something for you (dedicated RAM) in Dallas USA :)
    He also offers Resource Pool that can deploy on all locations they provided.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited March 2019

You might want to tell us about your requirements for CPU/RAM/storage/bandwidth/location, etc?

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

instead of going for annually 240. you can equal for a few month budget and get a dedicated server with solusvm installed and resell it directly. Better than reselling resource pool with no much control over it.

• @HaBangNet said:
    instead of going for annually 240. you can equal for a few month budget and get a dedicated server with solusvm installed and resell it directly. Better than reselling resource pool with no much control over it.

Where did you get the reselling part?

• tuyuntuyun Member
    edited March 2019

mod edit removed

• Rent a $20 WSI box.

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

@sanvit said:

@HaBangNet said:

prowlersgg said: Budget: 240$ anually

240 annually or I'm wrong is 240 budget monthly?

• @sanvit said:

@HaBangNet said:

He just wanted a chance to spam his sig in here and lead OP towards one of his dedicated servers.

Thanked by 3cybertech sanvit akhfa
  • SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2019

KVM Virt
    60 GB SSD
    3GB RAM
    3 Cores
    Phoenix or Dallas
    $225/yr w/coupon LUCKOFTHEIRISH
    https://www.spryservers.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=211

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

For 180€/year you can get KVM VPS with Intel® Xeon® 4114, E5-2630v4 or E5-2620v3

30 GB RAM

800 GB SSD

600 Mbit/s

from Contabo

or for 156€/year

Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140

16 GB DDR4 RAM (ECC)

4 dedicated cores

60 GB SSD / 480 GB SAS

from Netcup.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We can do a resource pool in our Fremont datacenter. We start at $15/mo. for 4GB RAM and 80GB disk and scale up from there. Could probably do a 10% discount for annual payment.