Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

offshore annual cheap vps want to buy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

offshore annual cheap vps want to buy

looking for exotic locations not germany NL etc and would prefer to not do romania

has to accept crypto no non sense like alphabgs where they expect you to signup with a home IP and expect you to give them your home address on your customer page lolwut? somebody that just respects basic privacy and isn't going out of there way to be a unnecessary hassle its stupid and a waste of time.

budget 10-100$ a year linux etc

hostsailor seems alright but id like something not quite 128MB ram romania with 128GB of bandwidth for 11$ a year alphaBGS i wanted but ofc maxmind flags my bitcoin orders as fraud and they refuse to do business with me lol, then i found a sick russian site but of course they have a nonfunctional english site.

tldr; looking to host perfectly legal shit I will be connecting to the company anonymously period and will lie if you ask me for personally identifiable information so if that bothers you don't pitch me a sales offer.

I barely use resources and alot of times probably wont even use it its a reserve box for IRSSI and a test environment for whatever i feel like working on.

Ideal locations i would like, jaimaica,seychelles,bermuda,serbia,kosovo,bulgaria,greece,iceland, or really anywhere exotic.

for cheap offers id settle for romania,russia,ukraine.

Comments

• Look at virmatch it is good and cheep.

• virmach looks good and cheap but netherlands and germany locations only remotely intresting to me and im looking for something else ill keep in mind

• @wantvpsinseychelles said:
    virmach looks good and cheap but netherlands and germany locations only remotely intresting to me and im looking for something else ill keep in mind

I know that a lot of people like buyvm but I never used it before.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

• Iv'e used your host before its cheap and a neat project but the NAT or IPV6 VPS thing is just not my style to much hassle.

• @jason123santa said:

@wantvpsinseychelles said:
    virmach looks good and cheap but netherlands and germany locations only remotely intresting to me and im looking for something else ill keep in mind

I know that a lot of people like buyvm but I never used it before.

I used buyvm us once for a irc box there cheap and good but luxembourge is only location which would be acceptable but my guess is their gonna be like alphabg and want me to give them my address and flag tor transactions.

although if they wanna come in here and say they want my business id buy servers with them.

right now i use cockbox they ask for a email a pass and BTC/monero payment and done just the way i like it but 10$ a month for a romanian VPS for a project vps that doesen't host active content really and barely gets any use is more then im trying to budget + i need new servers for various things

• Providers won't really want to deal with abuses, etc if you sign up completely anonymous. Plus, exotic locations are way more expensive then the normal ones. You are going to have to increase your budget by A LOT, plus you didn't even didn't write down what specs you need (even though I suspect it won't help much on your case).

Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

• Your telling me that Buffalo is not exotic.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Its not so much that I just assume that the motivation for anonymity = abuse, there are probably 101 legitimate reasons however I dont feel like I am doing right by my paying customers to allow some complete random on the same server as them with 0 accountability.

Aside from that collecting accurate billing information is a legal requirement for most EU businesses.

So probably shitty kiddie pump and dump hosts that are just playing at the hosting game are the OP's best bet.

• quickquick Member

Hetzner

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Its not so much that I just assume that the motivation for anonymity = abuse, there are probably 101 legitimate reasons however I dont feel like I am doing right by my paying customers to allow some complete random on the same server as them with 0 accountability.

Aside from that collecting accurate billing information is a legal requirement for most EU businesses.

So probably shitty kiddie pump and dump hosts that are just playing at the hosting game are the OP's best bet.

thats fair enough there's plenty of no nonsense privacy focused hosts im just looking for something cheap and figured since hosts often look for customers here id make my pitch what im looking for.

also "accurate billing" is subjective since what legal standard can be enforced for a company to validate information that is outside of its place of business IE a US business address or something but i totally get not wanting to get your servers seized that have other users on it all that kind of stuff.

at the end of the day i would be a political target someday for things that are now always have been and always will be legal but im sure someday ill be targeted so i just like hosts who take privacy seriously.

Iv'e always taken the stance people can bypass the anti fraud and put fake information anyway with any host and get away with it so if people abuse the services just suspend there account view.

realistically im looking for something nice cheap in a decent location to run IRSSI, apache where i can see if scripts are working the way i want them to maybe at most a rocketchat instance nothing to fancy.

• @sanvit said:
    Providers won't really want to deal with abuses, etc if you sign up completely anonymous. Plus, exotic locations are way more expensive then the normal ones. You are going to have to increase your budget by A LOT, plus you didn't even didn't write down what specs you need (even though I suspect it won't help much on your case).

Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

no i get that thats why im saying hey i need a minimal specs and bandwidth VPS its mainly for testing and a reserve box to just test shit it could be as little as 64-256MB ram and 100-200GB bandwidth a month and as little as 5-10GB space.

even at a exotic location im sure some host wouldn't mind selling something small for 50$ a year or something in that ballpark.

and yea im not looking for anything abusive or questionable and as far as signup alot of hosts "allow" whatever they just dont pay attention or look the other way type deal I get a windows VPS with virt through tor no problems i just want a small linux box somewhere offshore that isnt germany or the netherlands on a cheap annual plan.

Ill probably end up buying a few dedis and some serious servers at some point for a future project im working on this is mainly a hobby machine

• @TheRealDeal said:
    Your telling me that Buffalo is not exotic.

Buffalo wild wings are super exotic

• look at alphavps

• @jure12 said:
    look at alphavps

the bulgaria one? they basically told me to fuck off refuse my business tried 2 dif accounts there auto fraud system cucked me on both and they just dont want anything to do with my free money.

its a shame cause there ideal dirt cheap and a great deal and would have been great for the article im writing on privacy hosting at a affordable price

• Offshore? Isn't that a relative term? Everywhere is offshore..

• Buy your vps from darkweb.. You will get what you wanted..

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • flokinet.is?

• You have to understand that "privacy" adds an extra cost. If it's really a box to experiment a couple of small things, you might want to give away your home IP address to order. If it's for shady shit, you are probably gonna have to pay for it. Just check where similar sites are hosted and contact their hosts to see if they fit your requirements.

• look at alphavps

the bulgaria one? they basically told me to fuck off refuse my business tried 2 dif accounts there auto fraud system cucked me on both and they just dont want anything to do with my free money.

its a shame cause there ideal dirt cheap and a great deal and would have been great for the article im writing on privacy hosting at a affordable price

I have plenty of time with them and I've never had a minimal problem.

• @jure12 said:

look at alphavps

I have plenty of time with them and I've never had a minimal problem.

I tried but my vpn and fake "billing data" flagged there automated system i was tyring to pay with crypto but no luck.

• @datanoise said:
    You have to understand that "privacy" adds an extra cost. If it's really a box to experiment a couple of small things, you might want to give away your home IP address to order. If it's for shady shit, you are probably gonna have to pay for it. Just check where similar sites are hosted and contact their hosts to see if they fit your requirements.

Im just offering im buying a very low specs box in a offshore country im paying crypto and its essentially free moeny im effectively offering for a IPV4 offshore lowendspirit box and paying a buyVM/annual lowendbox price.

its a fair deal to offer 10-50$ a year for 64-256MB ram 5-10GB diskspace 100GB bandwidth minimum in any interesting country was seeing if any hosts wanted to offer me a custom package.

and yea flokinet.is is good but there more then im looking to pay for this specific server im going to start a webhosting/vps/ and VPN company,seedbox hosting i have alot of projects planned where i intend to buy mass dedicated servers etc i just want something cheap for my own busybox to play around with 10-20$ a month for a romanian VPS with more then i need ressource wise is just a waste im paying 10$ a month right now for cockbox a anonymous no customer info flokinet reseller but i wanna reduce the cost of the hobby box 120$ a year is more then i wanna invest into what its for is all.

• @PrivacyInfinity said:
    flokinet.is?

currently using there cockbox reseller https://cockbox.org/?r=1624 which min 10$ a month its nice for a irc server/irssi rocketchat etc but wanna find something a little cheaper ideally like 20-50$ a year

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@wantvpsinseychelles said:
    its essentially free moeny

Anyone who has been in this industry knows that "free" or easy money is the most dangerous ones.

I am not talking about you but my experience in general.