Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New KVM UK Storage Plan & LES VPS bundle [PayPal/Card/Crypto] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New KVM UK Storage Plan & LES VPS bundle [PayPal/Card/Crypto]

Comments

• hello i'm planning to move from managed vps to your offered vps , my location is india do you have looking glass link so i can check my location speedtest ? i'm interested to buy 4 gig ram kvm

• BochiBochi Member

Thank you very much, just ordered one! My borg will be happy about the additional backup location. ;)

• Ordered one. :) I can take second one as I promised. But if stock is limited, I don't need it atm, so someone else can take it if need.

• Hi Antony,

Just to add up on the interested people, i have signed up for the service and have added +26 euro additional credit so that it can be extended for 2 more years(Ticket Created #654590). i hope it sounds like a decent commitment now and not a failed product :)

• ehabehab Member

@godslayer said: ... and not a failed product :)

i don't think he will fail you and i trust he would refund. one of the most trusted providers.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited April 2019

@ehab said:

@godslayer said: ... and not a failed product :)

i don't think he will fail you and i trust he would refund. one of the most trusted providers.

Certainly, ive had a short stint with his leb servers in 2016 all were great.

My reason for saying that was this-

That depends on the sign up level, if it is less than 10 then it will become a grandfathered/retired product i.e. no new ones will be sold.

I think failed was too big of a word i didnt remember what he said. Retired it is.

That said, i dont want my refund. I want the service live for everybody!

In case the product does not take off, Sir, kindly move me to the higher storage plan - 1GB :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

thanks, around 8 sold, I will let it run a while yet.

:)

• i have a feeling this plan is not getting the love it deserves :smile: lets try something...

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited April 2019

A small review about Ant's storage KVM boxes: with just a sentence, this is the way things should be done!
    A solid-rock box with more that decent performance for the kind of it, really low price, good connectivity, good i/o and plenty of space. I bought two of them last week, I have reinstalled them more than a couple of times to make some tests on the configs I want to follow, never disappointed me!
    For all you, you have not grabbed a box yet, do it before it is too late!
    Kudos (again), @AnthonySmith

• J1021J1021 Member

What level of RAID is in use on these storage plans?

@kcaj said:
    What level of RAID is in use on these storage plans?

• The LES link shows an sort-of out of stock error?

• lxjaalxjaa Member

Any looking glass?

Raymii said: The LES link shows an sort-of out of stock error?

Thanks, fixed.

lxjaa said: Any looking glass?

I took them all down because with the world of budget hosting being such a wonderful place there was about 20+ connections bombarding them and hitting them 24x7, I assume to give fake bad results to would be customers and hit the bandwidth as hard as possible.

I will PM you an IP.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Do I need another Inception VPS though?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Has gotta be the cheapest plan offering ipv4 with 512 MB Ram.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@godslayer said:

Has gotta be the cheapest plan offering ipv4 with 512 MB Ram.

KVM wise, maybe, I offer a 512 VZ plan for €8 though.

• Whoops!

Cheapest 100GB plan with ipv4+512MB RAM :)

I have another vps with ishaq from budgetnode (taken during BF sale). VFM package!

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

IONOS also offers an 512MB kvm for 12€ p.y.

• xyl0nxyl0n Member

I want to order a 2€/p.a. NL server, when I click continue I am redirected to Milan or US offer, when I click on cart I end up for 3,50€, is there a code for the let 2€ offer?

• @xyl0n said:
    I want to order a 2€/p.a. NL server, when I click continue I am redirected to Milan or US offer, when I click on cart I end up for 3,50€, is there a code for the let 2€ offer?

You have to order all 5 locations. If you put everything in cart, it will be 10 euros (2EUR*5 locations).

• @v3ng said:

ermmm... nevermind... Who's Left, Now?

@v3ng said:

With 100gb disk and unmetered inbound bandwidth?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AnthonySmith said:

@v3ng said:

With 100gb disk and unmetered inbound bandwidth?

I need two of those then!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Any chance of a 500GB KVM plan?

@Nekki said:
    Any chance of a 500GB KVM plan?

Going to need to mull that over with a cup of tea, a 400 exists so not sure how to fit that in.

The general feedback on all of these plans suggests I should just have 1 x 2GB plan and a price per 100GB storage.

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • xyl0nxyl0n Member

@sanvit said:

@xyl0n said:

You have to order all 5 locations. If you put everything in cart, it will be 10 euros (2EUR*5 locations).

i only want NL

• @AnthonySmith said:
    4 locations for €8.00 p/year!

ORDER LINK

A lot of people have been asking for a smaller storage plan so this one seems to be the happy medium, also taking stock of interest for a similar plan for the USA.

New UK KVM Small Storage Plan.

1 CPU Core (1/4 core dedicated)
    1 GB Ram
    200 GB Disk space
    1 TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared - unmetered inbound)
    1 IPv4 address
    /64 IPv6 block

€6.25 p/quarter or €25.00 p/year

ORDER LINK

Any questions welcome.

Quick terms tl;dr

Orders from Brazil or China are not being accepted right now.
    No torrents or tor.
    No get rich a penny at a time bots.
    All services are self managed, managed services are available, quote on request.
    Billing details must be accurate and no orders from proxies or VPN's are accepted.
    Full terms here: https://inceptionhosting.com/terms.html

what's your italy plan?

@epicnessh you seem to have quoted 3 things with no context, edited at least one if them and then asked about something completely different which is answered in your quote.

As such i am completely lost, please add a supplementary explainer to your post so i can try to answer you :)

Thanks.