Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN rebrand! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN rebrand!

2»

Comments

• YuraYura Member

@nqservices said:

@doghouch said:
    @nqservices Did you really just bump a twenty day old thread with your shitty affiliate link?

Read again what I wrote. The affiliate link is not mine. I was asking for a coupon.

It's not Dog's problem you can't or don't care to use basic forum functionality.

• nqservicesnqservices Member
    edited April 2019

@Yura said:
    It's not Dog's problem you can't or don't care to use basic forum functionality.

I assume I quote in a incorrect way, since the @sanvit full quote was not inside the quote box. It may seem to anyone that read that is my text but and link but is not. And now since time as passed Im unable to edt my initial post. Anyway, I think this is not a major issue that deserve such attention. I see a lot more severe issues here on LET.

Have a nice sunday!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2019

@nqservices said:

@Yura said:

I assume I quote in a incorrect way, since the @sanvit full quote was not inside the quote box. It may seem to anyone that read that is my text but and link but is not. And now since time as passed Im unable to edt my initial post. Anyway, I think this is not a major issue that deserve such attention. I see a lot more severe issues here on LET.

Have a nice sunday!

My bad — I’ve been having a rough day.

Please accept my apologies.

Side note: it was incredibly confusing how you quoted. Nevertheless it’s still on me for interpreting the post incorrectly.

Thanked by 3sanvit jsg klikli
  • @doghouch said:

No problem! Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@doghouch said:

Side note: it was incredibly confusing how you quoted. Nevertheless it’s still on me for interpreting the post incorrectly.

Kudos! That's how one earns respect. Well done.