Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with cPanel included - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with cPanel included

2»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

@marson said:
    @Ympker You can check this script http://www.custombuild.eu/cpanel/cpanel_to_da.sh - more info here http://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=52792&p=280613#post280613, the maintainer for this script is smtalk (one of the leader of DirectAdmin so you can always ask for help)

Nice. If it was officially supported script it would be nicer though. Anyway if one of the admins manages it, it should be good.

@Francisco said:
    I think the only thing we're missing is a billing panel.

:thinking:

Francisco

Always could use Blesta with DA integration.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Ympker said: Always could use Blesta with DA integration.

How's Blesta these days?

Francisco

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

@Francisco said:

Ympker said: Always could use Blesta with DA integration.

How's Blesta these days?

Francisco

I'm happy with it. Recently upgraded to lifetime license with lifetime support&updates.
    Many integrations for free panels too. Nice for personal projects and hosting for friends. ISPConfig integration, VestaCP, Centoswebpanel and others..

DA and cPanel too.

https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/DirectAdmin

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

imok said: @qps offer cPanel for $11 I think.

Yes, we can offer cPanel VPS for $11 on any of our dedicated/VPS plans.

Francisco said: How's Blesta these days?

Due to the way their credit card processing functionality works, you can't use any of short form PCI compliance with Blesta. It requires filling out the long form because the credit card numbers pass through Blesta before being sent out to the credit card provider, even if you are using Quantum Vault, Stripe, or similar.

Check out CORE-852 / CORE-1085 / CORE-2940. Been unresolved since October 2013.

Thanked by 3uptime Ympker Letzien
  • @TerensM said:
    I'm looking for the cheapest VPS provider with free cPanel license for free included, I will need it for a very light usage, so i don't need specific resources.

If someone know some good offers let me know

What is your budget? What do you need for VDS? What location is needed?

• @qps said:

Francisco said: How's Blesta these days?

Due to the way their credit card processing functionality works, you can't use any of short form PCI compliance with Blesta. It requires filling out the long form because the credit card numbers pass through Blesta before being sent out to the credit card provider, even if you are using Quantum Vault, Stripe, or similar.

Check out CORE-852 / CORE-1085 / CORE-2940. Been unresolved since October 2013.

Ouch. Doesn't sound too convenient. Didn't notice this because I always use PayPal or cash for my clients. Still if you are manually running fraud checks a bit delay in payment processing would not be as noticeable, eh? Anyway for fast order processing it'd be quite troublesome I imagine.

Ympker said: Ouch. Doesn't sound too convenient. Didn't notice this because I always use PayPal or cash for my clients. Still if you are manually running fraud checks a bit delay in payment processing would not be as noticeable, eh? Anyway for fast order processing it'd be quite troublesome I imagine.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. It doesn't cause a delay. It just means the credit card number goes through Blesta instead of bypassing Blesta and going straight to the credit card provider. This requires full PCI compliance for the Blesta instance rather than passing off the PCI compliance requirements to your credit card merchant provider.

• @qps said:

Ympker said: Ouch. Doesn't sound too convenient. Didn't notice this because I always use PayPal or cash for my clients. Still if you are manually running fraud checks a bit delay in payment processing would not be as noticeable, eh? Anyway for fast order processing it'd be quite troublesome I imagine.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. It doesn't cause a delay. It just means the credit card number goes through Blesta instead of bypassing Blesta and going straight to the credit card provider. This requires full PCI compliance for the Blesta instance rather than passing off the PCI compliance requirements to your credit card merchant provider.

Oh, I truly didn't lol. Thanks for breaking it down to me :)

• LetzienLetzien Member
    edited March 2019

@Ympker said:

@qps said:

Oh, I truly didn't lol. Thanks for breaking it down to me :)

SAQ-D compliance is easy. As you go up, you get much more stringent requirements. PCI DSS compliance on this level is not affordable for budget hosting providers, on the whole.

Thanked by 1Ympker