Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap 10Gbps Shared VPS (Any region)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap 10Gbps Shared VPS (Any region)

bibi421bibi421 Member
edited March 2019 in Requests

Looking cheap 10gbps shared vps

-any region
-any spec
-high bandwidth or unmetered

Comments

• imokimok Member

@HostDoc say they have 10gbps in Dallas.

@virmach have @10gbps in Buffalo I think.

And Vultr?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited March 2019

I don't know about "unmetered" ... probably better if you can specify anticipated traffic and negotiate price per TB overage if necessary.

check @VirMach - they offer 10 Gbit port in Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Seattle (also maybe other locations such as Atlanta, Dallas, San Jose). There is a coupon code LEB30 that often works to bring cost down to "very cheap" if not "the cheapest" ...

I haven't done any proper test of network speed (ie, iperf) but bottom-line throughput for single-threaded transfer between Buffalo / Chicago / Seattle did not seem any faster than what I'm used to on a 1 Gbit port the last time I checked. (It's quite possible that I need to fine-tune network config and drivers on the vps to see better speeds - it's been good enough for my needs so haven't yet bothered with any of that.)

I'm guessing that the 10 Gbit port should make a difference if supporting multiple connections - assuming the virmach network is not too severely oversold.

Another option would be @HostDoc's Dallas offerings with 10 Gbit port on incero network, reasonably priced. Newish provider but seems to be able to take care of business - you'll find good feedback from at least a few fans on LET. (The Dallas node has been quite performant in the month or so that I've been using it - I'm hopeful that it will remain that way.)

Probably a few other decent options for 10 Gbit port that I'm forgetting at the moment - but @VirMach and @HostDoc are the first that come to mind for reasonably-priced 10 Gbit offers in the USA

Thanked by 3HostDoc eol dahartigan
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited March 2019

10Gbps KVM VPS in London, with redundant routing and diverse optics to the hypervisor.

We can also tailor the instances specifications, including unmetered if required - arranged on quotation.

• Lookout for deals from @hostdoc .

Thanked by 3HostDoc eol dahartigan
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

You can take a look at our 10Gbps KVM VPS here: https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-10gbps-vps.php
    We can give more discounts with annual payments.

• https://sonicfast.io/ has 10gbps addon for vps