Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap dedicated server

4c
24/32GB RAM
1TB HDD
1Gbps/100Mbps port
35$
Western United States
add ip easy

Thanked by 1eol

Comments

• Got an order link? What CPU is it and can I use it to mine letcoins?

Thanked by 1eol
  • tuyuntuyun Member

@dahartigan said:
    Got an order link? What CPU is it and can I use it to mine letcoins?

no. it's not sell. it's buy

• @tuyun said:

@dahartigan said:
    Got an order link? What CPU is it and can I use it to mine letcoins?

no. it's not sell. it's buy

Yes I buy. Give me 3 months trial and I will pay $24/month

• No. You sell.

Sell me a server.

A nice one, please.

And guarantee my monkey back.

Capiche?

Thanked by 3dahartigan eol Janevski
  • tuyuntuyun Member

want to buy really.............

• eoleol Member

Where exactly is the datacenter located?
    Also what about IPv6?

Thanked by 2Janevski dahartigan
  • You should provide looking glass or smokeping..

Thanked by 2eol dahartigan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

He doesn't have a provider tag but, aw hell, we can let that go by.

• @uptime said:
    No. You sell.

Sell me a server.

A nice one, please.

And guarantee my monkey back.

Capiche?

Sorry, we have a no monkey back policy.

Thanked by 4eol uptime dahartigan t0m
  • tuyun said: 35$

$25

• Looks like another China case. Sorry bud, you need a higher budget

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited March 2019

add ip easy.

@tuyun - just curious to know how many ip addresses you will need, and for what purpose?

I would be (pleasantly) surprised to find legit offers in Los Angeles, San Jose, or Seattle for under $70. There are a few for under $50 but seldom with more than 16 GB ram as per your stated requirements. And they will not be at all interested in providing a lot of ip addresses if they will be abused by proxy users (etc). You should expect to pay a significant price for that as it costs the provider time and stress to deal with abuse.

You will find more options if you expand your range to Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Dallas, but that might not be ideal for your connectivity - but maybe still acceptable, I don't know.

Really I think you are wasting time to post vague request with unrealistic budget. Maybe someone will offer you something just to take your money, if it seems you are unaware of the reality of the market.

If you take some time to research who can provide reasonable quality for whatever your actual requirements and usage may be - then check their prices - and then set a reasonable budget accordingly - finally you might get more useful suggestions or even offers from LET.

otherwise expect more ridiculous replies, if any at all.

Thanked by 3eol poisson dahartigan
  • A lot of buyers think that sellers ain't worth crap because of the attitude that the seller has to be the one to grovel for their money. They don't really care about reading up because they think that their few dollars entitles them to behave like.. crap.

There is a ton of information here. Reading up will help one make better decisions and ask more specific questions that do not waste anyone's time. If you are too lazy to read, then we are certainly too lazy to give you a meaningful response.

Thanked by 3eol uptime dahartigan
  • eoleol Member

Do you accept nighcoin for payment?

• Nay.

Thanked by 3eol dahartigan Janevski
  • look at kimsufi, soyoustart or hetzner

Thanked by 1eol
  • tuyuntuyun Member
    edited March 2019

@uptime said:

add ip easy.

@tuyun - just curious to know how many ip addresses you will need, and for what purpose?

I would be (pleasantly) surprised to find legit offers in Los Angeles, San Jose, or Seattle for under $70. There are a few for under $50 but seldom with more than 16 GB ram as per your stated requirements. And they will not be at all interested in providing a lot of ip addresses if they will be abused by proxy users (etc). You should expect to pay a significant price for that as it costs the provider time and stress to deal with abuse.

You will find more options if you expand your range to Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Dallas, but that might not be ideal for your connectivity - but maybe still acceptable, I don't know.

Really I think you are wasting time to post vague request with unrealistic budget. Maybe someone will offer you something just to take your money, if it seems you are unaware of the reality of the market.

If you take some time to research who can provide reasonable quality for whatever your actual requirements and usage may be - then check their prices - and then set a reasonable budget accordingly - finally you might get more useful suggestions or even offers from LET.

otherwise expect more ridiculous replies, if any at all.

we need creat vps build site .
    not proxy.
    i think the location is well for Vegas and Dallas.
    do you have test ip ?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • tuyuntuyun Member
    edited March 2019

🐼

Thanked by 1eol
  • @tuyun said:
    do you have test ip ?

fortunately I am not a provider :)

Maybe also check https://metadedi.com and/or https://serverhunter.com which will list providers by location and other criteria.

Thanked by 1eol
  • I got one $26.6 dedicated server 5days ago, it's ok. But the hard drive is 500GB...