Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage Hosting/VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage Hosting/VPS

Hello guys i'm looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage Hosting/VPS for music downloads, we aim to have approximately 100 users only with invitation and 1TB of data, with a decent download speed/bandwidth maybe 50gb per month per user to download. It's very important to be offshore to avoid DMCA claims, And anonymous in terms of registration, would be good if it can have a Free SSL and i'm intrested on using cloudflare dns.

Also wondering if is a good idea build the website on wordpress due to the backend and posibility of dynamic content to post the newest releases. I would do my best to hide the source code of the website to avoid exposing vulnerabilities, i think maybe because the webpage will be only with invitation it will prevent curious people looking into the coding and tracking of domain and hosting information.

My budget is $50usd/month approx.

Thanks for reading!

Comments