Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in UK

mrskymrsky Member
edited February 2019 in Requests

Hi there!

I'm looking for a KVM VPS in UK:

-1gb ram
-2 cpu cores
-500gb traffic
-no more than 15$ / year
-unmanaged

If it's possible, let me know

It's for a vpn server. I have at the moment under openvz, but I'm considering moving.

No problem if no one get this... Just googling around ;)

Ping will be crucial, so I need to perform tests to check it

Comments

• Good luck with that budget, increase it and you might come close but 4 cores in a KVM with 1tb of bandwidth on a node that's not oversold is going to be like finding the proverbial needle

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan said:
    Good luck with that budget

• @dahartigan said:
    Good luck with that budget, increase it and you might come close but 4 cores in a KVM with 1tb of bandwidth on a node that's not oversold is going to be like finding the proverbial needle

@eol said:

@dahartigan said:
    Good luck with that budget

changed

4 to 2 cpu cores
    1tb to 500gb traffic

• Well, the budget needs to come up if you want something that's actually decent. Look at inception hosting @AnthonySmith, hostdoc @HostDoc or clouvider @Clouvider.

Check the forums for the latest deals from those providers to get an idea what is available

Thanked by 3Clouvider HostDoc eol
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can do the following plan in UK:
    Guaranteed RAM: 2GB
    Disk Space: 15GB SSD
    Bandwidth: 2TB
    Connectivity: 1Gbps (Shared)
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1
    Dedicated IP (IPv6):1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)
    CPU: 4 cores
    CPU Speed: 2.66GHz+
    Control Panel: SolsuVM
    Virtualisation: KVM
    Support: Self-Managed/Unmanaged Support
    No overselling!
    £3.50 /month

For more details see our offer: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/155780/web-project-co-uk-new-kvm-vps-range-deals-from-3-50-month-2gb-ram-15gb-ssd-2tb

P.S. Good luck with 15$ / year budget

• If u have the budget, inceptionhosting has very capable vps with that spec.

• You'd honestly be better off increasing your budget and or paying monthly and try a few different providers. Just check the looking glass of each one first since you stipulated the network quality is important.