Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Windows VPS with RDP enabled in New Zealand
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Windows VPS with RDP enabled in New Zealand

I need VPS in New Zealand - Needs to be windows VPS.

Min 4 Gig RAM / 2Cores.

I've search online and found some in NZ offering Windows VPS but there datacenters are not in NZ.. Datacenters / location needs to be NZ.

Budget $30-40/month.

Comments

• @Oliver can maybe discount his plans in NZ a bit for you: https://www.ransomit.com.au/new-zealand-vps/

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

Heya, we have a whole bunch of resources available in our Auckland datacenter, feel free to get in touch and will be happy to sort out something custom for you!

• Thanks Zappie, I've messaged you.

• Dave30x said: VPS in New Zealand

You already know, but wish to admit, that people like you can get much more offers in SEA region if they will try to search for VPSes in Singapore, Hong-Kong, and Syndey or Tokyo. A lot of offers there, for example, Vultr, with very nice latency and Windows servers.

• Yes. but when you need a VPS in New Zealand having it in Australia or somewhere else is not going to work... as it's not New Zealand.

I'm from Ireland. If I'm asking for a VPS in New Zealand i''ve my reasons for requesting it.

• @Dave30x said:
    Yes. but when you need a VPS in New Zealand having it in Australia or somewhere else is not going to work... as it's not New Zealand.

I'm from Ireland. If I'm asking for a VPS in New Zealand i''ve my reasons for requesting it.

Yes but this is LET and we require to know your reasons. For reasons.

Thanked by 1eol