Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more plans will be sold starting by tomorrow!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No more plans will be sold starting by tomorrow!

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Hey, how you all doing?

Starting by tomorrow our agency will no longer provide shared hosting for new clients.

This is more of an announcement for all the LET clients that have already purchased hosting with us, your account will remain active and so will your service for as long as you pay for it, nothing will be touched and support will still be provided to you.

This includes: monthly & yearly and lifetime clients.

Sadly i wish to leave the 'lowend market' as we do not have time to provide support or answer hundred of tickets for a few $ a year clients, it simply ain't worth it.

I would like to rather focus on established businesses.

< 3 LET
Armand

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is obviously nigh.

Thanked by 2eol taubin
  • All the best mate! :)

Thanked by 1eol
  • Dollar dollar bills y'all.

• My recommendation: bakery.

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Glad some people are coming to their senses before they ruin their reputation.

Low end market = $1 profit per year per client

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

OMFG everyone get in the car. Could have at least clarified in the subject which company you mean, for those of us who have no idea who the hell you are.

• @rm_ said:
    OMFG everyone get in the car. Could have at least clarified in the subject which company you mean, for those of us who have no idea who the hell you are.

Online.net

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Who

• armandorg said: Hey, how you all doing?

Fine, thank you.

Thanked by 2eol quick
  • @rm_ said:

It's a non-notification notification. Because listing the company name would have been step 1. It should be listed in the subject, it's not even fucking listed in the body.

Probably not the best way to say you're only dealing with premium from now on.

Thanked by 2rm_ Ole_Juul
  • @TimboJones said:

@rm_ said:

It's a non-notification notification. Because listing the company name would have been step 1. It should be listed in the subject, it's not even fucking listed in the body.

Honest question!
    Why do you swear so much?
    I see no arguement, yet, you resort to swearing.

Thanked by 2tetech dahartigan
  • Remember to add the corporate stock photo to the home page and add a zero to current prices.

• jhjh Member

Just over a month ago you posted a thread asking if the hosting business is hard. I guess you know the answer now :)

Thanked by 5Ole_Juul lonea mrTom FHR MrH
  • @HostDoc said:

@TimboJones said:

@rm_ said:

Honest question!

Swearing is free. I've never heard of a requirement of arguing before swearing. That's fucked up.

If I bothered with a signature, it would probably be "My deity is Fuck".

• Is it tomorrow yet?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @HostDoc said:

@TimboJones said:

@rm_ said:

Honest question!

He is one of those adults that, let's just put this politely, wears a multi coloured hat with a propeller on top..

• @dahartigan said:
    Is it tomorrow yet?

Nope.
    It will be today by then.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @eol said:

@dahartigan said:
    Is it tomorrow yet?

Nope.

Does tomorrow ever come? Today and yesterday exist, tomorrow will always be a today or yesterday.. I think the simulation just glitched...

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan said:

@eol said:

@dahartigan said:
    Is it tomorrow yet?

Nope.

Does tomorrow ever come? Today and yesterday exist, tomorrow will always be a today or yesterday.. I think the simulation just glitched...

LOL.
    Now you confuse me.
    As I see it there is actually only "now".
    The rest is in the mind only.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Thanked by 2eol mrTom
  • So basically..

"I don't want to sell at fair rates when businesses will pay 25x more for the same resources but i'll hold their hand and tell them everything is OK whenever they have a problem"

Bye!

• With all respect, the show will still go on.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Thanked by 3Janevski mrTom uptime
  • @eol said:

Ah aaaah... are you ready, are you ready to go to Kashmir?

Thanked by 1eol
  • LOL.
    Yeah, I am.

• @eol said:

That space vessel is called The Sybian...

Anyhow: :)

Thanked by 3eol uptime TimboJones
  • Congratulations and good luck for your Established Businesses. May every obstacle in your path become an opportunity.

Thanked by 1eol