Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to hand over some clients
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to hand over some clients

For any hosts that may or even may not be looking to acquire a few Linux/windows customers. I'm currently in the midst of restructuring a few things, and I'd like to move some of my current customers to another host. If you're interested send me a message.

Comments

• Sent you a message.

• Hi,
    Could you provide some details on the clients? What services are they running, terms etc?

I look forward to receiving a PM back :)

Reece

• Interested. PM sent.

• It's good that you don't want to drop them without notice, but... Shouldn't the clients been asked first?

• TsumeTsume Member
    edited October 2013

@jvnadr said:
    It's good that you don't want to drop them without notice, but... Shouldn't the clients been asked first?

Of course. I don't plan on just dumping them on someone else, then saying oh yeah, you're going to a new provider. They'll be notified first, and if they say it's ok to be moved, then I'll proceed. But before that, I need to get some thing set in stone, like where and when.

I've been doing this for almost a year, and I plan on continuing to do so in the future, hence why I'm trying to move the clients and not sell the brand entirely. I'm merely taking some steps that's beneficial to everyone involved. When I pick up in the future, I don't want to be known as "the guy who dropped off the map and left his clients high and dry". I have better morals then that.

Thanked by 1Reece
  • We are interested and I have sent you a PM.

• Still considering other options before I make a decision. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

• Tsume said: Still considering other options before I make a decision. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

I've sent you a PM too.