Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you buy Socks5/HTTP proxy?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where do you buy Socks5/HTTP proxy?

As title said I want to find some reliable sources to buy proxies (not VPN), because they are a lot in Google.

So what is your favorite place to to buy proxy?

Comments

• ssh -D 12345 root@latestvps

Use a VPS as a SOCKS proxy. Most proxy providers price similarly to boxes anyways, so why not get a VPS alongside the proxy.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2019

ricardo said: why not get a VPS alongside the proxy.

Because people looking to "buy proxies" will need tons of anonymous rotating IPs for their 3rd world spamming and scamming operation. Oh, and usually also way too retarded to even ssh.

Thanked by 2mehargags that_guy
  • banxixbanxix Member
    edited February 2019

@ricardo said:
    ssh -D 12345 root@latestvps

Use a VPS as a SOCKS proxy. Most proxy providers price similarly to boxes anyways, so why not get a VPS alongside the proxy.

I have several VPS from Singapore and Hongkong and currently using them as tunnel.
    However, just want to find out if there are other viable options.

@rm_ said:

Because people looking to "buy proxies" will need tons of anonymous rotating IPs for their 3rd world spamming and scamming operation. Oh, and usually also way too retarded to even ssh.

Why you need to be so annoying? It is not funny, just your assumption. Maybe you have a bad day?

• There are lots of viable options, the main factors are what you need them for and how much you think is reasonable.

Also are you certain you need SOCKS? If you explain what you intend to use them for, it makes an answer easier.

• banxixbanxix Member
    edited February 2019

@ricardo said:
    There are lots of viable options, the main factors are what you need them for and how much you think is reasonable.

Also are you certain you need SOCKS? If you explain what you intend to use them for, it makes an answer easier.

I do not fully understand them that's why I'm still reading articles and look for proxies as a playground. Free proxy is not secure that's why I want to buy premium ones. I don't need hundreds of rotate proxies, just one or two just fine. I have tried VPN, ssh tunnel.

Seriously it's just that, I'm curious about things I didn't try before. But people are sensitive and think I must be using it for spam or scamming. Asking it here seems not a good idea but I cannot close this thread myself.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited February 2019

Don't be thin skinned about the other reply you got, certain topics here get shat on, namely people looking for IPs en masse, SEO etc.

You didn't say why you need them, perhaps you only need HTTP/s proxies. Hard to tell. You said you only need a couple which you already have, so not sure what else you're after.

If you can spare a few dollars, look at luminati.io. Graciously follow my aff link

Thanked by 1banxix
  • banxixbanxix Member
    edited February 2019

@ricardo said:
    Don't be thin skinned about the other reply you got, certain topics here get shat on, namely people looking for IPs en masse, SEO etc.

You didn't say why you need them, perhaps you only need HTTP/s proxies. Hard to tell. You said you only need a couple which you already have, so not sure what else you're after.

If you can spare a few dollars, look at luminati.io. Graciously follow my aff link

I didn't have exact purpose in my mind so I can't say. But I certainly want to spend a few bucks on it.
    Great thank for your link, definitely going to try with your aff.

• @rm_ said:

I can assure you that people are shit in every part of the world, your comment serves as a very good example.

• Most VPN providers provide proxys too. Currently using windscribe's nl socks5 for seeding ubuntu isos.

Thanked by 1banxix
  • I have tried several sites with low-price for shared / dedicated IPs and they are pretty damn slow for a low price < $1. It maybe better for a higher price but it is overkill.

So it turns out ssh tunnel is my best option.

• Less than $1 with unmeterred traffic?

Where do you connect, and what location is your target?

Buyvm have some locations. And there are also many provider in here, and if you need fast connection, try to ping their test ip first