Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FTPit Valentines's day 50% off Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FTPit Valentines's day 50% off Special

komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

FTPit.com is feeling extra giving this Valentine Day. Receive 50% off our best selling VPS products.
Use promocode: love to receive these amazing deals.

SSD OpenVZ - SSD - 512 MB RAM RAM $1.49/Monthly

• 2 CPU Core
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 10 GB SSD space
  • 1 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

SSD OpenVZ - SSD - 1GB RAM $2.49 USD/Monthly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 20 GB SSD space
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

SSD OpenVZ - SSD - 2GB RAM $4.49/Monthly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 35 GB SSD space
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 1GB RAM $1.99/Monthly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 50 GB Storage
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 2GB RAM $3.49/Monthly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 80 GB Storage
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 4GB RAM $6.99/Monthly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 80 GB Storage
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

We accept Paypal, Bitcoins, and Credit/Debit. FTPit.com also offers a wide range of Customized Web Servers and Dedicated Servers.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please open a ticket or use our Live Chat on FTPit.com.

Comments

• I've used this outfit before, if memory serves me the service given is reliable, usable and stable.

• OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 4GB RAM $6.99/Monthly
    The parameter is wrong.

• darkdark Member

this hosting do not have any service, and do not reply tickets after you pay them.

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

@dark said:
    this hosting do not have any service, and do not reply tickets after you pay them.

Which ticket are you referring to? We currently have no active tickets in the queue

• darkdark Member

after payment, yours never reply a tickets even in a month, of course it is no longer active anymore. never buy anything from this sucking hosting, they really have no any service after payment, they only answer your questions before payment.

@dark said:
    after payment, yours never reply a tickets even in a month, of course it is no longer active anymore. never buy anything from this sucking hosting, they really have no any service after payment, they only answer your questions before payment.

Am not sure what you are referring to. We generally reply to tickets within a few hours, or at most 24 hours, depending on work load. Additionally, we man live chat almost every day. The only time we do not respond to tickets is if it is on hold, as it is something that we are unable to do, or we are waiting for infrastructure to be put into place.

But we are sorry that you had a bad experience, whatever the reason it may be.

• darkdark Member

"never buy anything from this sucking hosting, they really have no any service after payment, they only answer your questions before payment." AFTER you send payment, they never care your questions anymore, and yes sometime they will answer your questions, ONLY before you send payment. In service mode, that means they do only have "Presales service", it means exactly, they will answer your questions, ONLY before you send payment, that is called "Presales service" right?. But what you pay for is Not for only "Presales service" right? They do Not have other part customer-service except "Presales service", that is what I mean they are a "sucking hosting".

• Seems like a bad breakup

Thanked by 2eol komputerking

@cybertech said:
    Seems like a bad breakup

Agreed. I gave him/her the best years of my life.

• eoleol Member

Did he come home early or what?

• darkdark Member

If a hosting stop response tickets service, some IT professionals say in the hosting industry that normally is a sign they are planning to "close business, took the last money they could con from yours, and then ran away"...Never buy any service from this sucking hosting.

@eol said:
    Did he come home early or what?

I don't know how that woman got into my bed! I was just taking a nap. Baby, I swear!

Thanked by 2eol imok
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@dark: Provide your ticket number or it didn't happen.

• @dark wants some deep Cameron dicking

Thanked by 1komputerking
  • hzrhzr Member

Somehow I do not think komputerking is at fault here considering dark's history:

Thanked by 3eol uptime komputerking
  • eoleol Member

Long live the king.

• darkdark Member

I agree that except this sucking host FTPIT, another one Hosthatch is also a trash hosting too, they declared they are famous but in fact is a trash, their server and service is like trash, I did tested their service ever KVM(LSA),KVM(AMS),OVZ(AMS/160627), these three kind server are really trash like box too, many problems, the stupid customer service women never plan to settle your questions, except saying continously that "the server is all okay, no problem". But they at least have some replies, this sucking hosting FTPIT only have "Presales service".

• @dark likes to have sex with random VPS providers for crack money.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Man, his postings sure sound dark

• eoleol Member

@Letzien said:
    @dark likes to have sex with random VPS providers for crack monkey.

• LetzienLetzien Member
    edited March 2019

@komputerking How about some LET specials? I still miss my $20/yr 4G boxes even if I never used them. :/

EDIT2: These predated @komputerking owning Tragic, so don't bother asking for it.

• Big (unbiased) vouch for FTPit

Not going to say 100% perfect but pretty close. In the last year I had a few hours of weird network lag on their NY location but other than that it's been amazing. But I guess a few hours of slowtime (not downtime) is pretty great for a budget provider

Thanked by 2uptime komputerking

@Letzien said:
    @komputerking How about some LET specials? I still miss my $20/yr 4G boxes even if I never used them. :/

EDIT2: These predated @komputerking owning Tragic, so don't bother asking for it.

Hit me up with a PM. I know that that promotion was done specifically to build up the client list, but will set you up with one for being a long time client

@carbolic said:
    Big (unbiased) vouch for FTPit

Not going to say 100% perfect but pretty close. In the last year I had a few hours of weird network lag on their NY location but other than that it's been amazing. But I guess a few hours of slowtime (not downtime) is pretty great for a budget provider

Thanks! The NYC location has been pretty solid since we deployed it, and we haven't had any hardware issues or network issues setup it was deployed there. From time to time, colocation maintenance is performed to things like network upgrades or routine maintenance, so we're sorry if that impacted performance for you.