Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asia VPS with 10Mbps guarantee direct router to china mainland 50ms~80ms
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asia VPS with 10Mbps guarantee direct router to china mainland 50ms~80ms

DearTankerDearTanker Member
edited February 2019 in Requests
  • 2+ vCore(s)
  • KVM/XEN
  • 3~4G RAM
  • 40~60GB SSD
  • 400~600GB Traffic
  • 10Mbps guarantee/100~1000Mbps shared
  • Route: guarantee direct router to china mainland, ping 50ms~80ms (must under 100ms)

budget: around $25/month

And by the way, In addition to Chinese companies, what other international companies offer Hong Kong VPS ?

Thanked by 1Janevski

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited February 2019

@randvegeta should be able to do it :)

Why 4098MB RAM tho?

EDIT: The big international companies can be Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure

EDIT2: Your budget is $30/m at first and edited to $25/m :/

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Is not happening.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @Clouvider said:
    Is not happening.

Budget is at least a LOT more realistic than some of the other stuff I've seen on here, although the specs for the vps requested are pretty damn high too.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Janevski
  • DearTankerDearTanker Member
    edited February 2019

@FAT32 said:
    @randvegeta should be able to do it :)

Why 4098MB RAM tho?

EDIT: The big international companies can be Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure

EDIT2: Your budget is $30/m at first and edited to $25/m :/

Sorry, because i can find some $30/m, but seems a little bit high.

RAM is not very sure right now, 3096 MB maybe fine. but 2048 MB must be not enough for me. I just want to run some websites. because i am not professional, so i don't know how to optimized and don't want spend time on it.

Google cloud HK seems not have direct router to china mainland. and traffic is so expensive.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Clouvider said:
    Is not happening.

Well, when you look at that shit today, that nearly everything you can buy has the name "cloud" in it.

I did not expect that it will happen, but look around, its awful.

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:

@Clouvider said:
    Is not happening.

Budget is at least a LOT more realistic than some of the other stuff I've seen on here, although the specs for the vps requested are pretty damn high too.

When I opened this thread it had just been posted and said 100Mbps not 10Mbps.

@Neoon said:

@Clouvider said:
    Is not happening.

Well, when you look at that shit today, that nearly everything you can buy has the name "cloud" in it.

Don't know what you're on about.

• DearTankerDearTanker Member
    edited February 2019

@Clouvider said:

@teamacc said:

@Clouvider said:
    Is not happening.

When I opened this thread it had just been posted and said 100Mbps not 10Mbps.

@Neoon said:

@Clouvider said:
    Is not happening.

Don't know what you're on about.

Sorry, i didn't posted 100Mbps guarantee at any time. I am not that stupid.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

DearTanker said: 10Mbps guarantee/100~1000Mbps shared

Well.... this is complicated.

Dedicated, GUARANTEED 10M to China is still very expensive. As I understand, prices have indeed been coming down. They seem to have come down about 40-50% since 5 years ago for example, but still in the vicinity of $70+ /Mbit /month.

There is no way you will get GUARANTEED DEDICATED China bandwidth within your budget. What you might get is oversold stuff. In fact.. it's pretty much a certainty, unless you happen to find a provider who doesn't mind losing a lot of money, or perhaps have some very special deal they managed to get through some illegal means.

I can do 100M+ Shared.
    I can do 10M guaranteed.
    I can do $30 /month.
    And I can do direct China routes.

But I cannot guarantee 10M Direct China. That is just not happening. Plenty of over-sellers will be happy to take your money though.

• Germany, France, Neitherland have less than 80ms to Asia so Wishosting, First-Root, VPSSlim, Alphavps

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited February 2019

10/10Mbpa guaranteed... Mbpa... meh i won't correct it.
    Anyhow, is like 3.3TB download + 3.3TB upload = 6.6TB traffic per month at least, plus some more.
    That, plus the rest of the config, plus being in China, yeah, good luck with your potassium.

Thanked by 2eol uxtvdl
  • @uxtvdl said:
    Germany, France, Neitherland have less than 80ms to Asia so Wishosting, First-Root, VPSSlim, Alphavps

China's networks is different to Asia, CN to EU over 100ms even 200ms. SoftLayer has Hongkong node and direct router to chian but also over 100ms. EU VPS is not a good way.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Bandwidth to China isn't cheap.

Thanked by 1mlc
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited February 2019

I neglected to mention...
    Your avatar is niceness.
    It makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy and sharp chest pain and shortness of breath and left arm pain...

Your username @DearTanker is also niceness.
    It makes me smile asymmetrically, loss of coherence and function of one side of the body and brain stroke.

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • Jake4Jake4 Member
    edited February 2019

@uxtvdl said:
    Germany, France, Neitherland have less than 80ms to Asia so Wishosting, First-Root, VPSSlim, Alphavps

80ms from Europe to Asia :lol:. To Cyprus and Israel if you class the Middle East as Asia, Yes. But to actual Asia your going to be getting a minimum of 140ms+ to another data centre.

• @Janevski said:
    10/10Mbpa guaranteed... Mbpa... meh i won't correct it.
    Anyhow, is like 3.3TB download + 3.3TB upload = 6.6TB traffic per month at least, plus some more.
    That, plus the rest of the config, plus being in China, yeah, good luck with your potassium.

Maybe @DearTanker means minimal 10Mbps speed when he/she will use it, not 24/7 10Mbps bandwidth usage? Because he also stated to be looking for 400-600GB data usage per month.

Thanked by 1Jake4
  • So, Basically, it means that no service provider can beat Alibaba Cloud.

I said i need high net speed, but i didn't said i need to use full speed all the time. Just need a couple Gigabyte data usage per month.

• After months searching, this is the only provider meet my requirements. Except Alibaba.

• Just go with Aliyun. The whole situation with China connected hosting is a mess. It’s mind blowing how expensive it is, yet a good portion of brute forcing and spam attacks come right from there..

• Please use Alibaba Cloud, they are China's largest service provider, with direct flights to China, 15-30ms, very cheap, no other service providers can do their price.

• @q859505750 said:
    Please use Alibaba Cloud

There have been some complaints recently about Aliyun monitoring what you do on their servers https://mobile.twitter.com/chinagfw/status/1100716755356332032

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@bbuckm this surprises you why?

• Don't want any chinese background provider,They have a content review protocol.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

DearTanker said: Asia VPS

$35.72/month, direct to china. Located in Taiwan. Traffic 750GB/month with 100mbps bandwidth. But 1GB RAM only. PM me if this works for you.