Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel with Outlook 2016 – Bug with Reply Flags not showing using IMAP? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel with Outlook 2016 – Bug with Reply Flags not showing using IMAP?

2»

Comments

• @nqservices said:

Just to inform that issue is resolved. It was caused by Kaspersky Anti-Virus plugin. After disable and complete removal from Outlook 2016 the issue does not happen.

I wouldn't bet on it, I have the same issue from time to time and I don't use Kaspersky. But there's also other two issues with Outloook, (1) not allowing me to de-flag (followup flag) an email for a while, and let me do it later, and (2) not allowing me to move an email for a while but let me do it later. It usually shows some error about the email having been changed recently..

I actually think that these issues may be related to the connection with the mail server and outlook requiring some time to resync and not letting "you" do some actions due to it. But it's just a guess.

• nqservicesnqservices Member
    edited February 2019

@404error said:

I wouldn't bet on it, I have the same issue from time to time and I don't use Kaspersky.

I will see if the issue comes again in the next days...

And I agree, that when using Outlook 2016 with non Microsoft "official" email accounts (ex: Outlook.com, MS Exchange and Office 365), there are multiple issues with IMAP but mostly with EAS Activesync (ex: SOGo).