Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Namecheap offering 25$ Credit on your Account while Getting G Suite plan starting 5 USD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Namecheap offering 25$ Credit on your Account while Getting G Suite plan starting 5 USD

amsaalamsaal Member
edited February 2019 in General

Description

SPECIAL: GET $25 IN NAMECHEAP CREDIT WHEN YOU BUY A NEW G SUITE PLAN TO CONNECT TO YOUR DOMAIN.
Terms and Conditions:

One credit of $25 will be applied to any new subscription.
Limited to one credit per user.
The credit is added at the end of the promo, unless the purchase is cancelled within the promo period.
Users will be notified by email once credits are added to their accounts.
Credit can be used for other NC products and cannot be withdrawn. Credit can't be used in Apps Marketplace.
Promo valid while supplies last.

Note: You need to have a domain under your account in Namecheap.

Hope it helps someone. This seems to be a good Promo. Grab it while it last. Make sure you read the terms and conditions .

https://www.gsuite.namecheap.com/subscription [Need to login to your account first before]

Comments

• Also: No PayPal is accepted (only credit cards).

Thanked by 1RickBakkr
  • The credit is added at the end of the promo, unless the purchase is cancelled within the promo period.

And where does the promo end? I don't seem to be able to find that information. I know it says

Promo valid while supplies last

does it mean we don't know when the credit will be applied?

• There is no specific date about when you will going to get credit. You will only get credit if you have active Gsuite subscription at the end of the promo. Here is the snippet of live chat support.

Department: Apps Support

Operator: ***********
    22:59 Your Question: Hi, when does gsuite promo expires?
    22:59 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
    22:59 You are now chatting with operator (Domain CS) - Apps Support
    23:00 operator: Hello! Thank you for contacting our Live Chat Support!
    23:00 me: Hi operator. When does gsuite promo expire?
    23:00 operator: Promo will be valid while supplies last.
    23:01 me: ok. cool. so there's no specific date?
    23:01 operator: Yes, there is no specific date.
    23:01 me: So what does this "The credit is added at the end of the promo, unless the purchase is cancelled within the promo period." mean?
    23:03 me: Sorry to bother you again; but I wanted to make sure that we both are on right track.
    23:04 operator: At the end of the current promo it will be checked who has purchased G Suite subscription during this promo. If the subscription is active at the end of promo, then $25 credit will be debited to the Namecheap account funds.
    23:05 me: ok. thx for the info.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited February 2019

About 3 .com domains for $5. Not bad, the only issue is that the credit is only given after the promo ends, and no one know when that actually is.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Besides, that BF 2018 was crap, compared to BF 2017 on Namecheap, I expect that the promo lasts 3 months or more.

Thanked by 3eol corbpie default
  • its not like you get the plan and get credit. you need to be loyal unlike other they get the plan and cancel. what namecheap doing is 100% okay for me. after promo you get what you deserve. Do not be in hurry !!

• This is a regular promo at namecheap