Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntoVPS: we've just doubled the RAM. Bucharest, London, Amsterdam, Dallas, Fremont.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntoVPS: we've just doubled the RAM. Bucharest, London, Amsterdam, Dallas, Fremont.

intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep
edited February 2019 in Providers

Hey,

We've just doubled the memory included with all IntoVPS KVM packages.

For instance M2 packge includes:

• 2GB RAM
  • 20GB SSD storage
  • 1TB taraffic
  • 1 vCPU core
  • 1 IPv4
  • KVM virtualization

For 5$ / month or 0.0075$ / hour

Full pricing list: https://intovps.com/all-plans.html

Available options:

• packages form 2GB RAM to 64GB RAM
  • cPanel/WHM license 13$ / month
  • DirectAdmin license $7 / month
  • extra IPv4 $1 / month
  • Windows license +60% of the VPS package price
  • servers in Bucharest, Amsterdam, Londra, Dallas si Fremont.

IntoVPS is powered by OpenStack and the Fleio control panel:

Compute nodes specs

• Intel Xeon E5-2640v4 CPU
  • 64GB, 128GB or 256GB RAM
  • 4 x 1TB SSDs
  • RAID10
  • 1Gbps uplink

Why choose IntoVPS

• We've been in the hosting business since 2004 selling hosting on elvsoft.com. Elvsoft has was renamed to Hosterion in November 2016. IntoVPS, our unmanaged VPS brand, was launched in June 2009.
  • Hosterion is a Google Cloud Platform partner, Microsoft Certified Partner with the Hosting Competency, a cPanel Authorized Partner, RIPE and ARIN member
  • We have support staff working in 3 shifts, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
  • Self-service instant automated deployment. All VPS packages are automatically deployed. Are you tired of waiting hours or even days for a VPS to be set up? Order now and your VPS is ready to be used in about 60 seconds!
  • No overloaded servers.
  • we offer additional IP v4 addresses for your VPS
  • Fast & free OS reload: Reload your VPS operating system any time you want. It usually takes less than 10 seconds and, of course, we don't charge for it.

Looking for managed VPS or shared web hosting?
See https://hosterion.com

Thanked by 1Aluminat

Comments

• oky, where is the Promo Code?

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2019

@ehab said:
    oky, where is the Promo Code?

No promo code needed.

These are the new standard packages and apply for existing customers as well.

If you already have a VPS with us, see how to resize it: https://blog.intovps.com/2019/02/06/double-vps-memory/

• I think you might win new customers with either free credit or one time discount.

Thanked by 1eol
    • KVM/OVZ ?
    • Can I order 2 M2 and merge into 1 VPS so I get 4GB RAM with 2 core, 40GB SSD, 2 IPs & 2TB traffic?

@ehab said:
    I think you might win new customers with either free credit or one time discount.

I'd say that permanent discount beats one time discount, wouldn't you?

@gonggo said:

• KVM/OVZ ?
    • Can I order 2 M2 and merge into 1 VPS so I get 4GB RAM with 2 core, 40GB SSD, 2 IPs & 2TB traffic?

Unfortunately not, but what we've started doing is allowing to add extra storage space to any package: 10GB is $1 per month (same price pro-rated per hour).

Extra IPv4 are $1 / month.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ehabehab Member
    edited February 2019

@intovps said:
    I'd say that permanent discount beats one time discount, wouldn't you?

then :) , surprise us!

Suuuuuuuurpriiiiiise!

See the above title.

See the announcement plus a white bear:

https://blog.intovps.com/2019/02/06/double-vps-memory/

• Just let him go @ehab he will have to do something in the future to get customers when the boring normal price doesn’t entice

Thanked by 3ehab eol mfs
  • @corbpie said:
    Just let him go @ehab he will have to do something in the future to get customers when the boring normal price doesn’t entice

From his discussions; it's probably never going to happen though.

So this offer is a permanent discount in itself through the fact that we've doubled the RAM included in the packages, while maintaining the cost. That's what I'm referring to.

We don't have other free credits or an additional discount right now.

• @corbpie said:
    Just let him go @ehab he will have to do something in the future to get customers when the boring normal price doesn’t entice

Don’t be so desperate

• @kcaj said:

@corbpie said:

Don’t be so desperate

Nice uneducated response, really surprised me there.

Where did i say i wanted him to give out free credits? I have no intention to sign up to this provider now or even if they had free credits. I am well aware of the price for personal data and an email address, if its free then you are the product.

It's alright to make a song and dance about doubling RAM now but down the path it turns into your normal offering, you can't ride on the back of "we double our ram 4 months back" no one cares, your offerings are average - sub par.

When you claim someone is desperate just remember that you have to read the comment and never assume stuff, it shows your stupidity. Don't just assume everyone else here is after free stuff because its not the case, others uses their brain, their education and their income for servers.

• @corbpie said:

@kcaj said:

@corbpie said:

Don’t be so desperate

Where did i say i wanted him to give out free credits? I have no intention to sign up to this provider now or even if they had free credits. I am well aware of the price for personal data and an email address, if its free then you are the product.

It's alright to make a song and dance about doubling RAM now but down the path it turns into your normal offering, you can't ride on the back of "we double our ram 4 months back" no one cares, your offerings are average - sub par.

When you claim someone is desperate just remember that you have to read the comment and never assume stuff, it shows your stupidity. Don't just assume everyone else here is after free stuff because its not the case, others uses their brain, their education and their income for servers.

If you weren't desperate before... you sound desperate now.

• @smile said:

@corbpie said:

@kcaj said:

@corbpie said:

Don’t be so desperate

If you weren't desperate before... you sound desperate now.

Desperate for what?

• @corbpie said:
    Desperate for what?

Cock.

Thanked by 2PieHasBeenEaten eol
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well a finger in the butt a day keeps the cock away!

Thanked by 1eol
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Well a finger in the butt a day keeps the cock away!

This place has.. has broken you.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Haha

Thanked by 1eol
  • Also, pretty sure it should be an apple in the butt.

Thanked by 1eol
  • crApple iButt.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • could create a 1gb ram plan.... There are still many things that can be done with 1GB RAM 😀

Thanked by 1intovps
  • Do you have an API for provisioning new VPSes? Hourly billing is pretty useful for automating occasional usage of systems with lots of cores (eg. spin up a VPS, compile something large like the Linux kernel, then shut it down).

Thanked by 1intovps

@smicroz said:
    could create a 1gb ram plan.... There are still many things that can be done with 1GB RAM 😀

Yes, we're right. We just want to have a lower number of VPS'es per physical node and not have that much CPU consumption for context switching.

That's why we're keeping the lowest VPS with 2GB of RAM. At least for now. :)

@Daniel15 said:
    Do you have an API for provisioning new VPSes? Hourly billing is pretty useful for automating occasional usage of systems with lots of cores (eg. spin up a VPS, compile something large like the Linux kernel, then shut it down).

Yes, we expose the OpenStack API.

You can:

Thanked by 2vimalware Daniel15
  • Nice package.

Are you guys affiliated with IntoDNS.com?

Thanked by 1intovps
  • Might want to fix the post:

servers in Bucharest, Amsterdam, Londra, Dallas si Fremont.

Never been to Londra, but I've heard good things about it 😁

Thanked by 2eol intovps

@kerouac said:
    Nice package.

Are you guys affiliated with IntoDNS.com?

Yes, it's our service. We wrote it and operate IntoDNS.

@t0ny0 said:
    Might want to fix the post:

servers in Bucharest, Amsterdam, Londra, Dallas si Fremont.

Never been to Londra, but I've heard good things about it 😁

Nice catch. Thanks.

• do you have test ip and speed test file ?

Thanked by 1intovps