Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ResellWays - $8.99/ 1st year | Pure SSD | cPanel, CloudLinux | Instant Activation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ResellWays - $8.99/ 1st year | Pure SSD | cPanel, CloudLinux | Instant Activation

ResellWays is a Purple IT Ltd company. We have 10 years experience in Web Hosting business. Recently we started our Budget brand ResellWays. We are offering SSD Hosting and Reseller Hosting from ResellWays.

All SSD Hosting plans include

• 24/7/365 Support Ticket support (Mail/Helpdesk)
  • cPanel Control Panel with Softaculous
  • Cloudlinux OS For Noisy Neighbours
  • AutoSSL (LetsEncrypt/COMODO)
  • At least Quad Core Servers with RAID 10 SSD
  • Latest PHP 5.3 -7.2
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Daily Backups
  • Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)
  • CURL, ImageMagick, GD, PHP 5, MariaDB 10.2, CGI, IonCube, Zend Optimizer and more!

Personal

• 5 GB Disk space
  • 100 GB Data Transfer
  • 0 Addon Domain
  • 10 Sub-domains
  • 10 Database
  • Unlimited Email/FTP Accounts

First Year: $8.99/yr
Recurring: $11.99/yr

Order Now | View Details

Standard

• 15 GB Disk space
  • 500 GB Data Transfer
  • 3 Addon Domain
  • 20 Sub-domains
  • 20 Database

First Year: $26.99/yr
Recurring: $35.99/yr

Order Now | View Details

Professional

• 30 GB Disk space
  • 1000 GB Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Addon Domain
  • Unlimited Sub-domains
  • Unlimited Database

First Year: $44.99/yr
Recurring: $59.99/yr

Order Now | View Details

Server Location: Dallas, USA.

Billing Method: Paypal and 2Checkout Only

If you have any questions please feel free to use our contact form on our website.

Thanked by 1zhkoev

Comments

• unknownbulletunknownbullet Member
    edited February 2019

Your websites footer links in your whmcs theme....i.e about us page etc, all link to a cloudy 7 template file hosted elsewhere. Doesn't scream professional now does it.....

• @unknownbullet said:
    Your websites footer links in your whmcs theme....i.e about us page etc, all link to a cloudy 7 template file hosted elsewhere. Doesn't scream professional now does it.....

As well as no mention of the Ltd quoted in OP and contact address going to a seperate location than the registered office address of the Ltd under that name.

• CrossBoxCrossBox Member, Patron Provider

@ExonHost said:
    - Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)

Since the January 15, SquirrelMail no longer ships with cPanel:

SquirrelMail’s last update was May 30th, 2013, with their last release on July 12, 2011. In that seven years, 4 versions of PHP have reached End of Life, and we have worked with others in the community to maintain SquirrelMail. Unfortunately, recent security patches have significant problems, forcing us into a choice. Exclude the security fix and ship SquirrelMail with known security flaws, ship a secure version with known interface issues, or attempt to fix the problems.

Webmail users now expect a better experience than SquirrelMail provides. Rather than continuing to ship an unmaintained application, we decided to remove SquirrelMail.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2019

Also, along with all the other problems that were mentioned, your price is WAY above the $48/year recurring limit for shared hosting...

Come to think of it, your last three posts were above the shared limit...

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@unknownbullet said:

Thank you for reporting it.

@Ho-ost said:

@unknownbullet said:

As well as no mention of the Ltd quoted in OP and contact address going to a seperate location than the registered office address of the Ltd under that name.

Ltd registered in Bangladesh since 2012. Mentioned Ltd address in the website is correct.

@CrossBox said:

@ExonHost said:
    - Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)

Since the January 15, SquirrelMail no longer ships with cPanel:

SquirrelMail’s last update was May 30th, 2013, with their last release on July 12, 2011. In that seven years, 4 versions of PHP have reached End of Life, and we have worked with others in the community to maintain SquirrelMail. Unfortunately, recent security patches have significant problems, forcing us into a choice. Exclude the security fix and ship SquirrelMail with known security flaws, ship a secure version with known interface issues, or attempt to fix the problems.

Webmail users now expect a better experience than SquirrelMail provides. Rather than continuing to ship an unmaintained application, we decided to remove SquirrelMail.

It's still available in the old installation. We'll remove it soon.

@doghouch said:
    Also, along with all the other problems that were mentioned, your price is WAY above the $48/year recurring limit for shared hosting...

Come to think of it, your last three posts are above the shared limit...

I am sorry for my mistake. Will follow the rules.

I'd better not comment.
    Good luck with your hosting business.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Janevski said:
    I'd better not comment.
    Good luck with your hosting business.

They have different brand operating in Bangladesh & are famous for their service. They provide top-notch service, have Dedicated Support team. I hope you & others will be in good hands ;)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited February 2019

@ExonHost said:

@unknownbullet said:

Thank you for reporting it.

@Ho-ost said:

@unknownbullet said:

Ltd registered in Bangladesh since 2012. Mentioned Ltd address in the website is correct.

Thanks, understood now. Found some follow up information on purpleit.com

• 18+hours still not activated my shared hosting. TID 131618. Manual activation is much faster than your Instant Activation. Anyways if it's not done in 24hrs I will be moving to another and expecting a refund if happens.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@situnrocks said:
    18+hours still not activated my shared hosting. TID 131618. Manual activation is much faster than your Instant Activation. Anyways if it's not done in 24hrs I will be moving to another and expecting a refund if happens.

Sorry for the issue, I activated your account. I'll check why it didn't activate automatically. Today is off day in Bangladesh. That's why your order was pending.