Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outgoing SpamExperts offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Outgoing SpamExperts offers

Looking for Outgoing SpamExperts offers to protect abt 25-50 accounts in multiple servers (cPanel, Plesk, etc).

Please give me offers !

Thanks ;)

Comments

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Have you looked at using mailchannels?

• Yes, of course but extremely expensive. I'll protect the convenient accounts and that's it. Can't afford mailchannels.

• @KeyJey said:
    Yes, of course but extremely expensive. I'll protect the convenient accounts and that's it. Can't afford mailchannels.

https://mailchannels.naranjatec.com/ you sure? - that ain't too expensive.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • +1 for mailchannels. SpamExpert can be purchased for less than $3/mo/domain (Outbound and Inbound) from WHMCS market.

• So no SpamExperts resellers anymore ?

• @KeyJey said:
    So no SpamExperts resellers anymore ?

@gleert is a Reseller

• @gleert can u offer Outgoing SpamExperts ?

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@gleert is great for mailchannels, we have used him for 1yr + and the service has been excelent. Much cheaper than SpamExperts and better I think as we moved from SpamExperts.

• JorgeJorge Member
    edited January 2019

OpenProvider.eu offers SpamExperts; both inbound and/or outbound. € 0.99 per direction (in- or outbound) per domain per month.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

KeyJey said: @gleert can u offer Outgoing SpamExperts ?

We use/offer SpamExperts for incoming and Mailchannels for outbound...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2019

@KeyJey said:
    Yes, of course but extremely expensive. I'll protect the convenient accounts and that's it. Can't afford mailchannels.

We offer both inbound and outbound, MailChannels. A single account with us should be enough to relay all your emails/domains. And we also offer reseller accounts if you need to split.

• Can u give me prices @MikeTP ? Thanks

Thanked by 1MikePT