Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIGPOWERHOSTING - down 1800 UTC ago - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BIGPOWERHOSTING - down 1800 UTC ago

13»

Comments

• With the amount of shit some people pump out on here that 2018 "most useless comment" looks like a paper on the topic of neuroscience

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2019

cybersans said: why so serious? i have a backward version, if you don't like what people post, then you should fck yourself too. learn how to fck yourself. its a new skill that you should add in your skills set. plus, i never mention you here, nothing about you in this thread, suddenly you are quoting me here. which hole that you are coming from?

I'll try to learn, it's always good when you learn something new. Maybe you have some spare time to teach me, when you are not busy on posting bullshit, whinning about your shitty decisions or fckng yourself?
    On a serious note, I can totally understand from your posts why you bought services from them. Besides, as some people say, "when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid".

P.S. GTFO does not mean Fuck Yourself. But when you have a habbit, you think all is the same...

Thanked by 1eol
  • @jvnadr said:
    when you are not busy on posting bullshit, whinning about your shitty decisions or fckng yourself?

last time i check, nobody mentioning your name. maybe you are @Hassan surrogate or his clone or his cousin? :wink:

play somewhere else, kiddo. nobody mention you at the 1st time, suddenly you're here coming out from nowhere quoting my post. what a lame.

if you can read, this topic exclusively about @bigpowerhost and extra sauce for @Hassan since he suddenly replying here about incompetence @bigpowerhost although he forgot about his incompetence regarding his services :wink:

and again, for 3rd, 4th and 8th times i said, nobody mention you here @jvnadr
    suddenly you made your appearance here. something wrong somewhere. you should check your butthole whether you had f_ck yourself because suddenly you feel butthurt, don't you?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

I sense a big power vacuum in this thread.

EDIT2: ... inb4 LET Lord of the Flies.

Can't we all just get along?

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@uptime said:

I can.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • It isn't even symmetrical.

really now.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@uptime said:

It isn't even symmetrical.

really now.

Really.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

okay. Fair point, actually.

EDIT2:

flipping the bird is not always about the symmetry.

Thanked by 1eol
  • You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:
    ns1.bigpowerhosting.com.
    ns2.bigpowerhosting.com.

Fubar.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2019

cybersans said: play somewhere else, kiddo. nobody mention you at the 1st time, suddenly you're here coming out from nowhere quoting my post. what a lame.

cybersans said: and again, for 3rd, 4th and 8th times i said, nobody mention you here @jvnadr

cybersans said: suddenly you made your appearance here. something wrong somewhere. you should check your butthole whether you had f_ck yourself because suddenly you feel butthurt, don't you?

Hey, "Kiddo"...
    The only butthearted here is you.
    You are so idiot to understand that this is a public forum for discussion about servers, vps, hosting etc. When a member is posting something, everyone has the right to reply, comment, give his opinion despite if this is something the original poster likes or not.
    Hassan, me, Queen Elisabeth or the Pope or Rome has every right to comment to a thread and your rude, idiotic, pathetic and childish behavior will not change that.
    You came from nowhere to whine over your lost $20 because you were so moron to buy an offer that was screaming as unreliable and crappy one.
    You are using this forum only as your personal helpdesk - whining place (56 comments in a period of 2 years) and you escalate your insults calling me names, telling me to fuck my butthole, attacking me because I commented your thread not on your favor.
    People like you are really disgusting. Even if you have the right to feel scamed from this provider, you are showing that you are also a crappy person, unable to understand that, when you are so cheapo searching for such offers and then come to public forums to cry for that (the same forums that most of the members are telling in every opportunity not to by or, at least, rely on something like that).
    So, for the 3rd, 5th, 9th time, if you are going to continue to show such behavior and think that LET is your personal helpdesk that only praise comments for you are allowed, GTFO.

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • @uptime said:

i can get along, the problem is this pariah called @jvnadr is soooo butthurt for a something that i don't understand. he or she or IT dig so deep until he/she/it said that i am 2 years old with 56 comments (wow, you actually dig that deep huh).

when i whining, i am pointing to a specific entities and specific persons, but somehow he/she/it hijacking this topic and make it personal with me.

ok, time to grab a popcorn. go on, @jvnadr your turn.

• eoleol Member
    edited January 2019

Impressive.

EDIT2:
    Go on.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Updates:

Hello -------------- , 

An eCheck payment from Bigpowerhosting was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

By Paypal...

Thanked by 1Yandex
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

eCheck is good for one thing: creating artificial delay.

Thanked by 2netomx eol
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@deank said:
    eCheck is good for one thing: creating artificial delay.

Volumedrive did the same. They scammed that guy $20k and did a "echeck refund" that never cleared.

Francisco

Thanked by 2MasonR netomx
  • I was crying RL tears over the $20 I lost from buying a yearly VPS until I remembered that I would never sign up for an annual offer from an unknown host and expect it to last for a whole year.

Thanked by 1uptime

Heh, I see lot of people signing up for 3 years in advance from totally unknown providers that aren't even 6 months old. And they seem surprised when their money is gone.

Thanked by 2uptime MikePT
  • @dedotatedwam said:
    I'm sorry for your loss.

We are loss for my sorry of their loss and sorrow grievance apologies.

Thanked by 3eol uptime dedotatedwam
  • they're on the run :lol:

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@h2o said:
    they're on the run :lol:

Maybe the owner will die in India.

Francisco

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@cybersans said:

@uptime said:

i can get along, the problem is this pariah called @jvnadr is soooo butthurt for a something that i don't understand. he or she or IT dig so deep until he/she/it said that i am 2 years old with 56 comments (wow, you actually dig that deep huh).

when i whining, i am pointing to a specific entities and specific persons, but somehow he/she/it hijacking this topic and make it personal with me.

ok, time to grab a popcorn. go on, @jvnadr your turn.

Flagged for being a dick.

Thanked by 3eol jvnadr cybersans
    edited February 2019

Truth is like salt. Some just can't take it.

Join Nigh sect. Then salt will become sugar.

• Fight the power

Thanked by 1eol
  • @deank said:

I always take my lethal dose of potassium salts.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Janevski said:

@deank said:

I always take my lethal dose of potassium salts.

Exemplary.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • potatoe salts

Thanked by 2Janevski eol
  • ok, hope is gone.
    i found this in the email several days before a new year
    happy reading :smiley:

Hello
    To bring bigpowerhosting into the new year there will be changes to our tos and aup to help make your services and network usage the best possible.
    New for 2019
    Valid contact information
    We can only provide service to customers who have valid contact information on the account.
    We will suspend and/or terminate services to customers whose profile contains invalid (fake) information (incorrect name, address, phone number, etc.).
    We reserve the right to verify customer's contact information and request a clarification in case we are unable to verify this information.
    So if you currently have fake info you must change this or risk account suspension beginning 1/1/2019.
    Chargebacks and Paypal Disputes
    Please do not create a Paypal dispute in order to get a refund, as this will only make the process longer and will create more work for both - customer and us.
    Furthermore, initiating a chargeback or a Paypal dispute will result in an immediate suspension of all services under your name (and possibly any other associated accounts) until the dispute is resolved.
    In addition we reserve the right to bill you for the chargeback fees we incur plus time we spend on dealing with the dispute (time spent locating and suspending affected services, communicating with payment processors and/or banks and dealing with customer's tickets etc).
    We bill $50 per hour in 15-minute increments and services will not be resumed until the bill is paid.
    We do not tolerate the following activities on our servers:
    Spamming (including search engine spam, doorways, form spamming, etc.)
    Mass mailing of any type (including double opt-in) DoS or other attacks (either outgoing or incoming) Hacking (including situations when a VPS was hacked) Distribution of malware/viruses - with or without knowledge Port scanning Cryptocurrency mining
    IRC activity (client, server, bot, etc)
    Trademarked or copyrighted content/mp3/movies/cracked software or links to such content, replicas, counterfeit items etc – we honor all DMCA complaints
    Torrents (trackers, clients, etc) Nested virtualization (running Qemu, etc);
    Docker is allowed
    Open proxies (due to abuse committed through open proxies) Open DNS resolvers, open port mappers, open NTP servers available via UDP protocol (due to DoS amplification attacks) Tor relays and exit nodes Data mining, crawling
    Using abusive language towards our employees, spamming our ticket queue with the same question or issue, threats of any kind
    Should we find out that a service is breaching these terms, we will suspend the service and an explanation will be posted automatically to the control panel.
    Service can be restored by customer once they acknowledge the issue and be ready to resolve it.
    Repeat offenses may incur $50 admin fee per incident as well as suspension of all services under the same account until this fee is paid. DoS attacks originating from VPS OR sending out unsolicited e-mails may incur a $50 admin fee per incident as well as suspension of all services under the same account until this fee is paid.
    After 3 suspensions in same calendar year the VPS becomes permanently suspended until January 1st of the next year. We reserve the right to terminate services without providing a reason. In this case we will provide a refund for the unused service.
    Blacklists
    We are actively monitoring our IP space and we test each IP address before assigning it to a customer's VPS. We make sure each new VPS is delivered with a clean IP. We will not be able to issue a refund in case any IP(s) assigned to a VPS get blacklisted, until the IP is no longer on any blacklist(s).
    Thank you for choosing Bigpowerhosting for your hosting needs.
    We wish you the best in 2019.

to @bigpowerhost
    hope your stomach is full because of eating a food using a stolen money :smile:

Thanked by 1Andrews
  • acidpukeacidpuke Member
    edited February 2019

I prepaid for the year but fortunately I used paypal credit to pay it, they refunded me.

If your unsure about paying anybody on paypal use their credit line, it has the best safeguards for getting your money back when something goes south.