Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered KVM in Atlanta
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered KVM in Atlanta

I am looking for an unmetered KVM VPS located in Atlanta. It will be used for VPN so specs do not matter. Budget <$7

Comments

• NOCIX or Joes, possibly?

• Better buy another solar systems connection for VPN totally anonymous :neutral:

• Letzien said: NOCIX or Joes, possibly?

You realize neither of those places you mentioned are in Atlanta, right?

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    You realize neither of those places you mentioned are in Atlanta, right?

Kansas City, Atlanta - Same difference.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2019

Letzien said: Kansas City, Atlanta - Same difference.

Sure if you consider 806.7 miles between the two locations to be the same, somehow.

Must be some good drugs you got over there, if they are the same place to you?

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Must be some good drugs you got over there, if they are the same place to you?

"Two locations I don't need in my life". I couldn't think of any non-Eonix Atlanta provider. Obviously, my memory was wrong about their location.

I could do with more drugs.

• KC has best routes to Gary, Indiana. So it's got that going for it ... which is nice.

• Virmach?

• good question ... I know @VirMach offers VPN service, and I don't see anything prohibiting VPN use (as such) in their AUP -> https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#tab1

But I dunno, seems like it wouldn't take much of the usual bs that comes along for the ride with a VPN service to hit the limit of what $7 per month would buy in terms of wiggle room (ie, probably none).

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

You could talk to @AlexanderM at HostUS who offers service from QuickPacket's Charlotte, NC location, which is close to Atlanta. He also has Atlanta with another provider, but obviously we think Charlotte is great. :)

• NFOservers are $10 but have Atlanta, and network is good my man!

You won't be able to find anything better in the ATL.