Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Los Angels (Asian Opitmised) SSD VPS 1GB RAM for 2.5$/Month (Recurring)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Los Angels (Asian Opitmised) SSD VPS 1GB RAM for 2.5$/Month (Recurring)

HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

HostMayo is Fastest, Secure, Affordable and Powerful VPS Provider.
Each SSD VPS includes our advanced features for instant upgrades, DDOS protection, 160Gbps network and 24/7 Support.

1GB VPS

• 20 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 512MB VSwap
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 1 IPV4
  • US Location
  • $2.5/mo (With Coupon "extreme")

Order Now | More Info

VPS 2GB

• 40 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 4 TB Bandwidth
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 1 GB VSwap
  • 2 CPU Core
  • 1 IPV4
  • $5/mo (With Coupon "extreme")

Order Now | More Info

Salient Features

• Intel Xeon CPU
  • Unlimited OS reinstall
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Popular Operating System Choices
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • DDOS Protection
  • Two Locations
  • 160Gbps Global Network
  • Latest stable OpenVZ kernel

PAYMENT METHODS

We accept PayPal, Credit Card, BitCoins, LTC, BCH, DogeCoin, Ether, Dash, NEO & others.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2019

LOL, you realized you misspelled Los Angeles right? What you wrote isn't a place but instead two Spanish words that mean "The Angels". So, "The Angels are Asian Opitmised" (I think you meant optimized) are they? Funny Typos!

What is the benefit of having my Angels Asian Opitmised Vs Non-Asian Opitmised?

I think the word you were trying for was the 'optimised', which it seems even so, you misspelled:

optimise (third-person singular simple present optimises, present participle optimising, simple past and past participle optimised)

Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of optimize.

Learned something new today, didn't know there were 'Non-Oxford British English standard spelling's' of things. That's a new one for me since in a regular English dictionary that word isn't valid.

So glad you took this seriously and actually took the time to spell check and review your post before you sent it.

Cheers!

• He wrote the post as a Spanish Brit. What the hell, dude.

I'd give more shit for "Latest stable OpenVZ kernel", myself, because that might mean OVZ6, which has a neigh end shortly.

• ..or maybe having the name "Wack-Ass". IDK.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Letzien said: He wrote the post as a Spanish Brit. What the hell, dude.

Last I checked, non-native speakers could use spellcheck too. Clear communication is an important part of a quality hosting provider, and if this is the level of attention given to their communication, then that doesn't bode well for their services.

Severe grammar and spelling errors in offer posts are an absolutely valid criticism.

• @joepie91 said:
    Severe grammar and spelling errors in offer posts are an absolutely valid criticism.

There are much better ways to destroy someone than Grammar Nazi. C'mon.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Letzien said:

@joepie91 said:

I'm sure there are. That doesn't justify attacking somebody over making a different valid criticism.

• Well, spell check wouldn't catch the "Los Angels" mistake because those are actual words. And both opitmise/optimize are correct based on where the person is from.

• @joepie91 said:

@Letzien said:

@joepie91 said:

I'm sure there are. That doesn't justify attacking somebody over making a different valid criticism.

..and when was this done?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

TheLinuxBug said: optimise

optimise is the correct in uk English

• @hostdare said:

TheLinuxBug said: optimise

optimise is the correct in uk English

Is the correct spelling in UK English.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2019

hostdare said: optimise is the correct in uk English

You both didn't read the actual topic ( Opitmised ) and failed to see that I already noted that if their intent was to spell it 'optimise' (which they still misspelled) that it is a "Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of optimize" and I found that interesting?

Attention span getting so short here that people can not even read a full...

Cheers!

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

not sure if there's any long-term benefit to making these kinds of corrections (unless I already have some inkling that a host actually does more-or-less have their shit together) ...

Maybe it's better to let some "tells" remain to quietly alert those leary of language barriers, carelessness, cluelessness, or whatever.

EDIT2:

Excessive fluency in English (puffery and glib claims of leading innovative synergy to provide premier service striving to optimise unparallelled support on an ongoing basis blah blah) may be the other side of that coin.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Looking Glass for us Asians please :)

• Can you provide a test ip?

• eoleol Member
    edited January 2019

Can mods fix the title?

EDIT2:
    Please.

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@papi said:
    Can you provide a test ip?