Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting in Southern Asia?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting in Southern Asia?

Kostas24Kostas24 Member
edited January 2019 in Requests

Hi guys,

Do any of you know any VM/dedi providers in Sri Lanka/Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia? Seems like most of the guys there only resell US/EU servers rather than host them physically in these locations.

Comments

• A lot in Indonesia. Why you did not mention Singapore?

• @chocolateshirt said:
    A lot in Indonesia. Why you did not mention Singapore?

Any suggestions for Indonesia?

• edited January 2019

Here is some of providers I've tried in the past :

For low price :
    * Beon.co.id
    * Cloudkilat.com
    * Daxa.net
    * Drupadi.com
    * Jagoanhosting.com
    * Whplus.com
    * Winnervps.com

For reliable and good support :
    * Boxintense.com
    * Biznetnetworks.com
    * Connectindo.com

Please also have some notes, that some Indonesian provider have 1GB local speed or IIX, and some have max 1MB international or IX. Some would also suspend the vps if it's used for vpn, so it's always good idea to ask the provider first

• shinjiru for malaysia, alicloud also not a bad pricing for this case.

• ErawanArifNugroho said: Please also have some notes, that some Indonesian provider have 1GB local speed or IIX, and some have max 1MB international or IX. Some would also suspend the vps if it's used for vpn, so it's always good idea to ask the provider first

that fucking slow speed. last time I talk with some dedicated server provider from Indonesia. They charge $14/mbps minimum commitment 100 mbps .

• Honestly, I'd rather get DO, Linode, Vultr, or LeaseWeb SG for SEA. I don't mind paying more for a reliable service. 99% uptime, no complains, it's totally worth it.

For the vast majority of smaller local (less famous) providers, most of them are on 10-100mbps and sometimes (shinjiru) reboot your VPS during midnight and didn't boot up until you notice it the next day and send them a support ticket. I have a proof but I don't need to prove myself otherwise people will think I'm @visionboard advertising for 02hosting a.k.a hostmyidea.