Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mega Winter Offers From £2.99/m | KVM | 8 Locations | Unlimited BW APAC | NVMe SSD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mega Winter Offers From £2.99/m | KVM | 8 Locations | Unlimited BW APAC | NVMe SSD

2»

Comments

• @FAT32 said:

HostDoc said: Yes, we can migrate or restore a backup of your VM to NVMe.

Wow how can I proceed with this, count me in for a free upgrade to NVMe? :D

Lol.
    They did not ask about pricing so it was not mentioned.
    The request was if such was possible which it is.
    The transfer will most probably be a few pound extra per month.
    Plus, you have already had the deal of the season. My so called clickbait $5 per year VPS was scooped up by you. So, I wonder if it can still be regarded clickbait as it seems I am too old to understand such a phrase.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@HostDoc said:
    Lol.
    They did not ask about pricing so it was not mentioned.
    The request was if such was possible which it is.
    The transfer will most probably be a few pound extra per month.
    Plus, you have already had the deal of the season. My so called clickbait $5 per year VPS was scooped up by you. So, I wonder if it can still be regarded clickbait as it seems I am too old to understand such a phrase.

Haha no worries, I am just surprised when I read that and I thought it is a free upgrade :D

I have nothing much to complain but just to point it out before someone else think the same as me so don't worry.

People here in LET just want some cheap and crazy deals (at least I am one of them) because why not? Frankly speaking, one of my VPS with you is still idling, so technically I am a good neighbour in that node :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited January 2019

@HostDoc said:
    We won the dispute pretty easily by showing PP proof of excessive use.
    I just find it very weird that he opens a ticket about performance, we call him out on his usage, he comes here states we don't refund without stating the reason it was refused, opens a dispute and continues using the faulty product with what can only be deemed abusive use while an ongoing dispute is taking place that he is aware of because he opened it.
    So, he was trying to use as much resources for free on what he claims was a faulty VPS and then run away.
    It really is disgusting that people behave that way. He wants what we pay for for free and will attempt to either defraud us or PP in the process.
    Adding him to FraudRecord so other providers will be aware of his antics.

I'm glad to hear that common sense still prevails in 2019 with PayPal, I was worried for a moment lol

I agree that it's strange, but this is, as @FAT32 pointed out, LET - there are a lot of people here looking for cheap deals to abuse. I'd say the culprit probably fits into the categories of other similar paypal disputes we hear about a lot on LET where they basically bypass any sort of typical behaviour and straight to a dispute.

There are a lot of threads on LET too that rage about a provider, but when the real story emerges it's often the OP who broke the rules, cracked the shits and took to LET for revenge. Most of us see right through that and it doesn't affect our opinion of the host when there are many other people saying the opposite.

@FAT32 said:
    People here in LET just want some cheap and crazy deals (at least I am one of them) because why not? Frankly speaking, one of my VPS with you is still idling, so technically I am a good neighbour in that node :)

I love cheap and crazy deals, I love it more when they do something better than running htop 24/7 :lol: Would you count unused resources in a resource pool idling? I think that is good neighbourly behaviour :)

• Without the: VAT @ 20.00%, I would test the Finland offer for 1 year ;) waiting for the SSD/ NVMe offers for Helsinki

• @netfox said:
    Without the: VAT @ 20.00%, I would test the Finland offer for 1 year ;) waiting for the SSD/ NVMe offers for Helsinki

If you are not in the EU, then VAT is not applicable to you.

• I am in EU, and cold snowy nordic city :)

• @HostDoc I need stock in singapore. :neutral:

• @smile said:
    @HostDoc I need stock in singapore. :neutral:

For which one? Unlimited is sold out but I can bring these back with 1TB BW?

• @HostDoc said:

@smile said:

Is it possible to get new stock for Singapore HDD Offer and without VAT? Unlimited is preferred but 1TB still good...

• @hardgamers said:

@HostDoc said:

@smile said:

Is it possible to get new stock for Singapore HDD Offer and without VAT? Unlimited is preferred but 1TB still good...

All plans will have VAT included if you are in the EU.
    If you are not in the EU, it will be automatically removed by the time you reach the payment gateway.
    FYI, we now also accept direct debit and bitcoin payments as well as PayPal and Stripe.

SG plans are now back in stock with 1TB BW.

Thanked by 1hardgamers
  • @HostDoc said:

@hardgamers said:

@HostDoc said:

@smile said:

If you are not in the EU, it will be automatically removed by the time you reach the payment gateway.
    FYI, we now also accept direct debit and bitcoin payments as well as PayPal and Stripe.

Please update your first post to reflect the BW changes or provide a different shopping link.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @smile said:

@HostDoc said:

@hardgamers said:

@HostDoc said:

@smile said:

Please update your first post to reflect the BW changes or provide a different shopping link.

Done.

New link to 1TB Bandwidth SG

Singapore NVMe SSD Offers
    Intel i7-7700K
    1vCore @ 4.2Ghz
    2GB RAM
    1GB Swap
    20GB NVMe SSD
    1 IPv4
    1TB Bandwidth @ 250mbps
    £4.49/m | £42/y
    Order