Good CRM for industrial tech support company?
I figured I'd ask here since there's a lot of people using CRMs here I guess.
I work in a small company where we sell and service industrial machinery for assembly lines. My boss didn't have any idea about what a CRM was and he has been working with excel sheets to manage the entire company. But when you spend most of the day on excel maybe something is wrong with how you do stuff.
I'm looking for a simple CRM that would let us (a team of 4 technicians and two sellers) do this:
- what's their legal address, where are they located, where are the factories they own located
- have multiple contacts associated to the company (e.g. owner, assembly line manager etc.)
- being able to share all these contacts between all the smartphones in the company and maybe even integrate them with a pbx to immediately know who's calling on the IP phones
- being able to add orders, set a delivery date
- being able to add potential customers, and perhaps a brief description of what they need or want, the estimated return and stuff like that
- being able to attach events to certain orders (machine x will be delivered on y and installed on z)
- be able to assign a machine to a certain customer to a certain factory (and a certain order)
- being able to group machines together in "assembly lines"
- being able to define model, serial number, parameters of the machines
- being able to define accessories (which in turn have serial numbers and parameters) to a particular machine or assembly line
- schedule services, assign them to certain technicians, put them in the calendar or in a queue, assign them to a particular machine, maybe even integrate it with ticketing (even though we don't use them), being able to list stuff done to the machine ("replaced part xyz...")
- generate a report of all the services a particular machine had
- generate a report of all the services a particular machine model had
But so far all the CRMs i found want to be an "all solution" and they integrate a lot of stuff i don't need like cloud storage, mails, phone, chat, docs... while failing in my particular requirements.
Is there anything that could let me do this, or do i need to resort in programming a custom solution myself?