Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats Derek! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Congrats Derek!

2»

Comments

• Thanks for all the feedback guys, really looking forward to giving this 110% and contributing another great host to the community.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Derek said:
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, really looking forward to giving this 110% and contributing another great host to the community.

Hopefully your shitty attitude and childish antics won't interfere with your ability to run a customer focussed business, it won't be so easy to get away with a lot of things when it comes to paying customers who are not happy or you don't like.

LET Kickstarter fail #2 incoming...

• @Derek said:
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, really looking forward to giving this 110% and contributing another great host to the community.

Yeah, you could do that, or you could contribute some good old fashioned drama. You know how we all love drama. Probably a bit more than we love an oversold VPS.

Best of luck with the startup.

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited October 2013

W1V_Lee said: LET Kickstarter fail #2 incoming...

But the first one didn't fail, it never even happened. Wouldn't that make it a success?

Thanked by 2Lee Pats
  • LeeLee Veteran

@MrObvious said:
    But the first one didn't fail, it never even happened. Wouldn't that make it a success?

You may be right, probably more of a success than this one will ever be :P

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@rds100 said:
    So what? He got overexcited by all this and probably got drunk in the process. We've all done this in your younger days, haven't we?

Younger days? I just got off work, give me an hour ;)

Thanked by 1Pats
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@WebSearchingPro said:
    Well, I guess thats just how it goes, upset [Derek] and get banned ;)

Looks like he is butthurt from the dump I did of what he said in a providers community chat. Kind of crazy that someone with that amount of volatility runs things over there.

http://pastebin.com/tBgAZz90 - needless to say, I won't be on #lowendbox any longer

Hit me up in #vpsboard if you need me :)

is that true? or isnt the full transcript?

• @netomx said:
    is that true? or isnt the full transcript?

I ended up leaving before he had a chance to ban me so I don't know if he banned me or not. Basically he came in, said that and I left plain and simple. I am done in the Lowendbox channel now.

• WebSearchingPro said: I ended up leaving before he had a chance to ban me so I don't know if he banned me or not. Basically he came in, said that and I left plain and simple. I am done in the Lowendbox channel now.

http://pastebin.com/27p4snYJ

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    Well, I guess thats just how it goes, upset [Derek] and get banned ;)

Have you ever heard of something called a JOKE? It might have been just that ;))

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    I ended up leaving before he had a chance to ban me so I don't know if he banned me or not. Basically he came in, said that and I left plain and simple. I am done in the Lowendbox channel now.

He didn't ban you.

• @mpkossen said:
    He didn't ban you.

It's all drama !1!!1!!!!11!

• @WebSearchingPro
    No one should be banned solely because personal opinion about some things. And Derek should learn thing or two about professional behaviour as a host soon too otherwise his career in business won't last long.
    Channel operator privileges should be used sparingly as a last resort against misbehaving or malicious users.
    That's not the case here and you're more than welcome to /join #lowendbox

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @serverian said:
    And shovenose, kornnflake, kontam, DomainBop, pcan, Bogdacutuu, mikecupcake, wdq claim your prizes!

Who's the Jon that's supposed to be sending the prizes? He's been given my paypal address but I've not heard anything.

• @mikecupcake said:
    Who's the Jon that's supposed to be sending the prizes? He's been given my paypal address but I've not heard anything.

@jbiloh

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

it appears that some of the prizes have not been issued yet due to an internal miscommunication (all my fault). I will take care of them by or before Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!! :)

• Thanks Jon, no problem.

• What is he doing with the server..?

• Where is @derek btw?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Just an update here, all prizes have been sent out as of tonight. Please let me know if you have not received yours or if there is a problem.

• Hows derek doing? :)