Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

32GB RAM Intel Xeon E3 Offer // 1Gbps KVM VPS in Siberia (RU) and Korea from $6.50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

32GB RAM Intel Xeon E3 Offer // 1Gbps KVM VPS in Siberia (RU) and Korea from $6.50

deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
edited January 2019 in Offers

We have a few offers available for LowEnd readers.

Dedicated server in NJ, USA:

CPU - Intel E3-1241 v3
RAM - 32GB DDR3 RAM
Hard Drives - 2x 1TB SATA3 with H/W RAID 1 @ LSI 3Ware
Bandwidth - 10TB (UNMETERED Incoming/Only outgoing billed)
/29 IPv4 subnet with DDoS protection* - 4 Usable

SPECIAL PRICE: $55/month
Order link: https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=107

*Servers are pre-configured, owned by us and colocated. Further upgrades to hardware is not possible.
*KVM console access on request only. We provide unlimited OS re-installations for free.
*DDoS mitigation guaranteed up to 10Gbps.

Package in Khabarovsk, Russia (Far-East/Siberia region near Asia):

CPU - 1 core (2x E5-2660-v2 on host)
RAM - 768MB RAM DDR4
Storage - 10GB SAS RAID 10
Bandwidth - 1TB / 1Gbps
1 dedicated IP included.

PRICE: $6.50/month

Order link: https://www.xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=134

Virtual Server in Seoul, South Korea

vCPU: 1 core
Memory: 768MB DDR3
Storage: 10GB Hardware RAID 10 (SSD or HDD)
Traffic allocation: 1TB @ 1Gbps (KT AS4766)
Includes 1x IPv4 address
Price: $7/month recurring.

Order link: https://xhostfire.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=133

Please send us a support ticket if you need custom packages or the listed plans are sold out. We accept a variety of payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/debit cards and Bitcoin.

Test IP for NJ, USA: 108.61.21.2

Thank you!

Comments

• Your title is misleading (it should be 764mb ram, 1 core VPS, 20 GB HDD, 1TB bw for $6.50), i guess you need to change it to look legit.. Good luck. Also, i feel the price is too high even after a promo, so you can see what others are selling these specs for.

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2019

with hetzner in Finland your price/spec can be better or same!

btw, FI-KVM1 give 1 GB Ram the above is 768MB?

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@imageslocker said: so you can see what others are selling these specs for.

@ehab said: with hetzner in Finland your price/spec can be better or same!

We know about Hetzner in Finland, and we have not seen any other providers in Finland match their offers yet :). We don't use Hetzner at all. We will review the pricing we have. There are no title limitations as per LET rules. For now, we have removed the FI offer.

Dedicated server pricing is similar to other offers.

We offer competitive pricing in Khabarovsk and Korea.

• As a Russia citizen and ISP worker i can say that Khabarovsk offer is deadly good. Traffic cost is extremely high there.

• You see around the title clickbait after a while

• @deployvm said:
    There are no title limitations as per LET rules. For now, we have removed the FI offer.

I'm certain this title is misleading. As mentioned above by @corbpie , it's a clickbait. LOL...Nothing against you, but you can't win a business with misleading titles. You can change it to a normal one and if you see your dedicated server is competitively priced, you can post that price on the title.. :)

Thanked by 1silverdawn
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 2019

While we are picking on the title, nobody will expect Khabarovsk when you say "Siberia", that's more commonly used for Novosibirsk and such. For Khabarovsk the title should emphasize "Far-East".

edited January 2019

@rm_ said: While we are picking on the title, nobody will expect Khabarovsk when you say "Siberia", that's more commonly used for Novosibirsk and such. For Khabarovsk the title should emphasize "Far-East".

We are fully aware the region is the Russian Far East, but we felt the broader term "Siberia" is more familiar to an international audience. In previous offers, we have used Far-East or mentioned Khabarovsk directly.

• @deployvm
    \ how many vps in korea did you offer?

silverdawn said: \ how many vps in korea did you offer?

We had a decent amount. We can't disclose how many.

• congratulations for selling out a decent number

Thanked by 2deployvm eol
  • Will you add Korean stocks?

• Nice clickbait.

Thanked by 3eol silverdawn quick
  • I would like to see photos from dc in siberia.

• @LTniger said:
    I would like to see photos from dc in siberia.

• eoleol Member

The cooling solution seems to be sufficient.

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @Lviv said:

@LTniger said:

Is there a chance to add some floppy drive and feed my ms - dos to this machine?

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@Lviv said:

@LTniger said:

You made my day. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanked by 1leechitat
    edited January 2019

LTniger said: I would like to see photos from dc in siberia.

In Novosibirsk, we collocate equipment in Rostelecom's DC. In Khabarovsk, we only have images from an official source. Facilities are proper with UPS, fire suppression systems and multiple 10GE (and higher) connectivity to main ISPs (RT, TTK, Megafon, MTS) in Russia. Please see below.

• CLICKBAIT !

• the title should be 768MB RAM single core (shared) Offer // 1Gbps (shared) KVM VPS in Siberia (RU) and Korea up to $ 55

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Lviv said:

@LTniger said:

Hell, how - and why - did they transport the Nocix DC there?

@rm_ said:
    While we are picking on the title, nobody will expect Khabarovsk when you say "Siberia", that's more commonly used for Novosibirsk and such. For Khabarovsk the title should emphasize "Far-East".

Would you happen to know what the latency/ping time between Khabarovsk and Samara roughly is like? 50ms? 75ms? And the one to St.Petersburg?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 2019

jsg said: Would you happen to know what the latency/ping time between Khabarovsk and Samara roughly is like? 50ms? 75ms? And the one to St.Petersburg?

Seeing around 110ms from St.Petersburg to Khabarovsk on the TTK network (not to XHostFire).

From Samara, don't be surprised if it goes either one or both ways via Moscow, in which case it will be higher, even though Samara is a bit closer East. I don't have any host in Samara to test.

Also there is a great network map at http://rtt.retn.net/, I think the OP doesn't use RETN, but still this can give you an idea of possible routes and latencies over distance.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@rm_

Thanks a lot!