Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brixly to offer cPanel Migration Center (allows migrating cPanel + Reseller accounts from any host)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brixly to offer cPanel Migration Center (allows migrating cPanel + Reseller accounts from any host)

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited January 2019 in General

This is a pretty cool feature I haven't seen somewhere else yet:
If you have a Reseller plan with Brixly you can now easily migrate your clients cPanel Account or any Reseller Account without the intervention of the support and at no extra cost (it seems) with a few clicks as the video shows. Most hosts I've been using so far (I'm not currently a Brixly customer anyway, just saw this in their newsletter) did charge 2-5$ per cPanel restore/import when I was brining clients from elsewhere most times making me manually upload things and restore it through cPanel. Surely their migration center speeds things up by a lot :O

Do you know about any other Hosts that offer unattended cPanel import without Support intervention at no extra charge? Because I can't think of any.

Anyway thought I'd share this as I can imagine this to be quite useful :)

Comments

• Krystal and Smart Hosting also offer this.

cPanel > cPanel
    Heart Internet > Krystal/Smart cPanel
    Mailbox IMAP Sync

I think we'll see a lot more hosts offering this in the near future.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 2019

I always thought there should be a simpler way of migrating account(s) from one cPanel/WHM to another. This is it.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @austenite said:
    Krystal and Smart Hosting also offer this.

cPanel > cPanel
    Heart Internet > Krystal/Smart cPanel
    Mailbox IMAP Sync

I think we'll see a lot more hosts offering this in the near future.

Ah sweet! At the back of my head I had some relation between Brixly and Krystal in mind but can't remember to what extent. Maybe they are resellers of them, but I'm not sure.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Pretty cool feature. I like it!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MikePT said:

Yeah :) At first I thought it was something cPanel might have implented themselves but seeing that there are not many hosts offering this it's probably internal stuff from Krystal / Brixly

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

Yeah :) At first I thought it was something cPanel might have implented themselves but seeing that there are not many hosts offering this it's probably internal stuff from Krystal / Brixly

Its a custom module. Brixly CEO is a cool guy btw, really focus on providing an excellent service to his customers.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

Its a custom module. Brixly CEO is a cool guy btw, really focus on providing an excellent service to his customers.

You talking about Dennis? He's great :)

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

Yep, Dennis. Indeed, he is!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2019

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

Honorable mention at this point that their support overall is superb. The ticket replies most times only take a few minutes, live chat is great and Dennis also had no problems scheduling a phone call for me to inquire about their (unlimited disk space) policies.
    If they weren't 20 GBPish per month I would have sticked with them for a longer time.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

Honorable mention at this point that their support overall is superb. The ticket replies most times only take a few minutes, live chat is great and Dennis also had no problems scheduling a phone call for me to inquire about their (unlimited disk space) policies.
    If they weren't 20 GBPish per month I would have sticked with them for a longer time.

Quality has its price, that's why they rock :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

Quality has its price, that's why they rock :)

Another example of a company offering unlimited disk space while being able to maintain high quality support and performance :)

• @Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

My experience was quite different, with having to wait multiple days for things to be done as only Dennis has access to anything billing related - not even the non-outsourced staff can issue refunds for example.

@tester4 said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

My experience was quite different, with having to wait multiple days for things to be done as only Dennis has access to anything billing related - not even the non-outsourced staff can issue refunds for example.

Refund requests? But in terms of support and solving your issues did you wait much?