Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evo Payments sends more spam than CC providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evo Payments sends more spam than CC providers

I recently setup a new whmcs installation and was promoted to sign up for EVO Payments I entered the information and it said it submitted the application. Well then I get an email telling me I must complete the application I click the link and it asks for way too much information than I'm comfortable sending. So I decide not to complete the application and want to delete the request however there is no button to remove the application. So for the last few days I've been getting 4 to 6 messages a day to complete the application.

Comments

• NetRange:       24.97.252.152 - 24.97.252.159
    CIDR:           24.97.252.152/29
    [...]   
    Customer:       POWER PAY LLC (C07192400)
    RegDate:        2018-10-26
    Updated:        2018-10-26
    [...]
    OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE10-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName:   Abuse
    OrgAbusePhone:  +1-703-345-3416 
    OrgAbuseEmail:  [email protected]
    OrgAbuseRef:    https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/ABUSE10-ARIN

There ya go.

Thanked by 1deadpool
  • Some of the emails are addressed from this guy (still no reply sender) so I asked him to stop and I get this.

What legit company would respond like that? Stay far away LET

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Never heard of them but I like them already. A quick and human reply that solved a problem right away, I’ll look into them. Thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 1farnox
  • @caniac22 said:
    Some of the emails are addressed from this guy (still no reply sender) so I asked him to stop and I get this.

What legit company would respond like that? Stay far away LET

LMFAO.
    I would reply "Have you never heard... the customer is always right? Because if so, you're an ass. I have more on my plate than dealing with your redundant paper trails"

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I hope for a day when all e-mails are regulated.

• @deank said:

Continue voting democrat.

Thanked by 1eol

@Letzien said:

@deank said:

What like with a cloth or something?

Thanked by 2Letzien maverickp
  • @jar said:

@Letzien said:

@deank said:

What like with a cloth or something?

A big white one raised as high into the air as possible.

Thanked by 2jar eol
  • Good practice to remind customer what the sin they did.

• @Letzien said:

@deank said:

Niger would be forced to pick a different name, or else they would get a piece of american freedom sponsored by the army.

Also, I found this article's title funny https://www.babygaga.com/pregnant-in-the-army-15-facts-about-being-a-military-mom/

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2019

I know someone who banged their female higher-up. They both got kicked out of the military. Now they have a kid and aren't together I think.

• I'm pretty laid back so I let this stuff slide for several days but when there's no unsubscribe button, all emails are from a no reply address, and there's no way to cancel the application from within the application I'm going to get pissed.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You can never trust unsub link in spam mails. Don't even bother clicking them even if you see'em.

edited January 2019

@caniac22 said:
    I'm pretty laid back so I let this stuff slide for several days but when there's no unsubscribe button, all emails are from a no reply address, and there's no way to cancel the application from within the application I'm going to get pissed.

Perhaps you've identified a problem area here. Letting frustration build up until you blow up is not healthy for you or your interactions with others (I should know). Perhaps a friendly reply earlier in the process leads to better relationships and better mental health.

• @jar said:

@caniac22 said:
    I'm pretty laid back so I let this stuff slide for several days but when there's no unsubscribe button, all emails are from a no reply address, and there's no way to cancel the application from within the application I'm going to get pissed.

Perhaps you've identified a problem area here. Letting frustration build up until you blow up is not healthy for you or your interactions with others (I should know). Perhaps a friendly reply earlier in the process leads to better relationships and better mental health.

Hulk Smash?