Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Caro.net abruptly closes up shop
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Caro.net abruptly closes up shop

FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
Unfortunately the company is closing. We have made arrangements at the last minute to have another company come pickup the servers and they will attempt to install them in their network. They are going to use the same IP addresses and hopefully the servers will be back online some time tomorrow.

Caronet Engineered Hosting
Technical Support Team

Given they closed quite a few facilities they owned over the last few years, i'm not surprised.

Francisco

Comments

• Given that they offered colo, I hope the owners of those servers are ok.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Francisco said:

> Unfortunately the company is closing. We have made arrangements at the last minute to have another company come pickup the servers and they will attempt to install them in their network. They are going to use the same IP addresses and hopefully the servers will be back online some time tomorrow.
    > 
    > Caronet Engineered Hosting
    > Technical Support Team
    > 

Given they closed quite a few facilities they owned over the last few years, i'm not surprised.

Francisco

Woo not good. Where did you see that? Cant load their website in my end.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@Francisco said:

> > Unfortunately the company is closing. We have made arrangements at the last minute to have another company come pickup the servers and they will attempt to install them in their network. They are going to use the same IP addresses and hopefully the servers will be back online some time tomorrow.
    > > 
    > > Caronet Engineered Hosting
    > > Technical Support Team
    > > 

Francisco

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1747435

Thanked by 2MikePT coreflux
  • Unfortunately the company is closing. We have made arrangements at the last minute to have another company come pickup the servers and they will attempt to install them in their network. They are going to use the same IP addresses and hopefully the servers will be back online some time tomorrow.

hopefully

Not a word you want to hear from your colo provider :lol:

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@SpartanHost said:

@MikePT said:

@Francisco said:

> > > Unfortunately the company is closing. We have made arrangements at the last minute to have another company come pickup the servers and they will attempt to install them in their network. They are going to use the same IP addresses and hopefully the servers will be back online some time tomorrow.
    > > > 
    > > > Caronet Engineered Hosting
    > > > Technical Support Team
    > > > 

Francisco

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1747435

Thank you!

Thanked by 1SpartanHost
  • abruptly close up shop?
    I think the owner got blackmail by ColoCrossing.