Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need KVM VPS in UAE and/or Saudi Arabia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need KVM VPS in UAE and/or Saudi Arabia

Hey guys and gals,

I know this has been asked quite a few times, but maybe someone has some new information on the hosts.

I need a KVM VPS in United Arab Emirates and in Saudi Arabia. CPU/RAM/DISK do not matter. But the VPS needs to be connected at a 250+Mbps port and have at least 1TB of bandwidth.

Not sure about price for either one, as it is hard to find them, so price is flexible.

Please let me know if there are any affordable (at least affordable for UAE/SA VPS standards) providers in the area.

Thank you!

Comments

• I have no clue

• If you do get services in those locations you need to be very careful what you run on them (content if you plan to host a website), my experience is hosts that are in those locations are not very tolerant of a lot of things.

Also, I doubt you are going to get large amount of bandwidth for any reasonable price.

I could be wrong and things have changed since my last go round testing my geo-dns and CDN setup, but I generally started looking for other locations nearby instead as I ran into issues with the few providers I did find over the reliability of connectivity and such.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • eoleol Member

@quick said:
    I have no clue

Candidate for the Most Useless Comment award 2019 detected.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • quickquick Member
    edited January 2019

@eol said:

@quick said:
    I have no clue

I don't want to challenge @deank

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@quick said:

@eol said:

@quick said:
    I have no clue

I don't want to challenge @deank

Fair enough.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited January 2019

You know, I am pretty sure one of mods did it to me. My notification never really work.

My PM box doesn't work, either.

• For the UAE, Alibaba Cloud have presence in Dubai. Not exactly cheap.

For KSA, Nashirnet in Riyadh. Not exactly cheap.