Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About support and tickets on MXROUTE.IO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About support and tickets on MXROUTE.IO

Hello,

Happy new year LET.

Does anyone know if mxroute.io which was acquired by mailchannels, still answer support requests through the mxroute.io whmcs or is it all through the mailchannels zendesk?

Comments

• Ask them with a ticket.

• @ewrek said:
    Ask them with a ticket.

IQ200

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, that's the logical action.

If you want to date someone, you ask him or her directly instead of asking his/her friends.

Thanked by 2imok Daniel15
  • @deank said:
    Well, that's the logical action.

If you want to date someone, you ask him or her directly instead of asking his/her friends.

You clearly have a point. But it seems there is no longer integration between mxroute.io and mailchannels in terms of billing. Anyway I'll just grab the next service.

edited January 2019

That works, too. They aren't the only mailing service in LET-ridden world.

Dumping feels the best. Of course, being dumped feels the worst.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

deank said: Dumping feels the best. Of course, being dumped feels the worst.

Hmm have you ever dumped someone? I think they both feel the worst.

Thanked by 1Daniel15

That depends on what causes the dump.

On the second thought, eating a lot will result in dumping as well in a different fashion.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

deank said: On the second thought, eating a lot will result in dumping as well in a different fashion.

Well, this one I will agree with :)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Hxxx said:
    Hello,

Happy new year LET.

Does anyone know if mxroute.io which was acquired by mailchannels, still answer support requests through the mxroute.io whmcs or is it all through the mailchannels zendesk?

Hey!

Simply use MailChannels Zendesk. They have already merged all clients to their plataform so the MXroute.io billing panel is no longer used.

Feel free to PM me if you have any issue!

• @MikePT

Is it possible to replicate the same functionality with IROUTE? SMTP relay configured on cPanel for all outgoing.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Hxxx said:
    @MikePT

Is it possible to replicate the same functionality with IROUTE? SMTP relay configured on cPanel for all outgoing.

No it's not possible to do that for all outgoing tho, you'd need to create the emails individually... ;P

Thanked by 1themeetmeroom