Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for hosting 400 html sites under 100 different IP subs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for hosting 400 html sites under 100 different IP subs

2»

Comments

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited January 2019

These threads on here are ever so cringeworthy. Yes, Google and any other search engine can be manipulated and it's worth many billions of dollars. Yes, it's still possible to reverse engineer. Yes, a lot of crap on the web is primarily due to this fact.

A lot of the hosts here have their livelihoods based on it. Having cheapskates milk the disk, network and CPU for all it's worth to torrent and seed isn't going to have them continuing as a business.

OP unfortunately many of the posters here act like they only post useful crap onto the web, so you're just going to get smart arse answers from people who know next to nothing about search engines.

In any event, you're not going to want to use one hosting provider to host your spam. Use something like serverhunter.com, use something pre-existing or roll your own management system for dealing with billing and servers. $20/y is a decent benchmark per IP/VPS. I bought over 1000 services this way and it worked absolutely fine, spread the risk across many providers.

Reading the comments from senior posters is pretty laughable. The majority of traffic comes from search engines, still. Real born yesterday attitude here.

Thanked by 4eol Zoip77 kidrock kkrajk
  • eoleol Member

@WebProject said:

@SteveMC said:
    Do you think it still fools Google?

Possible to do, if you do pay Google directly and spend more than 20k per month on adwords.

Paying google IS NOT fooling google.

Thanked by 2smile WebProject
  • Guys, you're missing the point here, I can't blame since most of you are amateurs and have time to spare. I'm looking to provide hosting I don't have to do anything with the site management and as long as its ethical and legal I don't care at all about their content.

• @AuroraZ said:
    20 grand a month and I will do this for you.

I doubt, if you try and set them up manually you will have to pay more or less $50K-$60K per yr. I started this thread in case there was a service which could serve these requirements and get a nice amount of $$$$'s for its work.

• @WebProject said:
    why to host 4 websites per 1 IPv4 address, as I think better for SEO will be 1 website per /8 block and you can setup cluster system?

Thanks for your reply. Let me know via pm if you're open in consulting(setting up) for a fee.

• @AnthonySmith said:

Makis77 said: I know the do's and dont's

Then why do you still seriously expect someone to have 100 different subnets available on a shared hosting environment that is not some SEO shill dirtbag?

Because I don't care. I'm into the hosting business, I don't sell seo and setup pbn's. As long as my client hosts legal and ethical content and pay me in time I don't care about their site content. Is it that hard to separate one service from another?

• @smile said:
    this thread is dumb because of the existence of services like cloudflare and shared hosting. most likely spammer.

I'd love to see any suggestions on how to setup 400 sites using different subnets under Cloudflare.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Can you PM me more details please? This is certainly possible but I didnt fully understand what you want to do.

Thanked by 1Zoip77
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited January 2019

AuroraZ said: 20 grand a month and I will do this for you.

For that kind of money in USD, Euros or GBP I'll design the sites, content manage them, and host them as well 😜

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited January 2019

(deleted)

Thanked by 2eol WebProject
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

@AnthonySmith said:
    lol, someone has been reading the dark arts of SEO 1993 edition.

The SEO cook book.

Thanked by 1eol
  • This is definitely for spamming.

"Trust me - I'm a member without a signature."

Thanked by 1eol
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Google isn’t gonna fall for that lol

• another approach might be via using CDN with global coverage. your HTML files will come from the nearest server.

• @AnthonySmith said:

100 IPv4 /24's in 1993: $1500
    100 IPv4 /24's in 2019: $250,000

Or something like that.

• 100 ip in diffrent planet

• @logaritse said:
    100 ip in diffrent planet

IP in uranus..

Thanked by 2eol kkrajk
  • @AnthonySmith said:

That edition is still relevent today :smile:

• Makis77 said: I can't blame since most of you are amateurs and have time to spare

You're the amateur here. You realize the likelihood of you being burned after the first month dealing with shady SEO folks because they're in the business of getting it as cheap as possible and have no hesitation screwing you over?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Letzien said:

@SteveMC said:

@Letzien said:
    Mmmm donuts.

This is why Aliens always want to invade us.

I didn't have any donuts with cousin Steve tried to put his wangadoodle in my nono place.

Please stop, wss.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Is this really the best you can do?

@portspeed said:

Makis77 said: I can't blame since most of you are amateurs and have time to spare

You're the amateur here. You realize the likelihood of you being burned after the first month dealing with shady SEO folks because they're in the business of getting it as cheap as possible and have no hesitation screwing you over?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

who did you find that offers this in the end then?

• It's doable, but expect to spend at least $25k

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited January 2019

If you spread it out over the average host here, it's about $8-10K a year, a VPS for each site. I say this having done it already. 64/128MB plans are good enough. It becomes more of an exercise in managing invoices and using provider's various locations and also spreading out over many hosts... and managing the invoices and getting a feel for how reliable they are.

Seems like nowadays there are less and less plans at the lower end, probably partly due to IPv4 scarcity.

Thanked by 2jvnadr Falzo
  • if your budget permitted get 100 vps (arround $5/vps) or one each location or multiple IP from different vps provider out there.

since many offer per hour you might wanna testing before order a lot server.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2019

You can grab vps from cloud providers that has multiple locations, to be sure that you will have different subnets (I suppose /24). DO, AWS, Vultr, Scaleway, Aruba, CloudSigma, Linode etc. You can use something like cloudways to control all different droplets. Deploying 100 vps from those platforms (~15 in each one) gan get you to have ips from 100 different /24 subnets. This way you'll aoiv habing to deal with 100 different providers and you will low this number to 7-10.
    I guess that the yearly cost for those 100 vps will be no less than $6000 and probably will rise to something like $10,000 assuming that you will grab the cheapest options (I guess that you will not need more than 256MB of memory for running those sites).
    Add to this the management of the infrastructure (initial setup, maintain the site, keeping backups etc.), I guess that will cost at least another $10K per year.
    I am not sure that the achievment on SEO will excuse the costs to all this, but it will be certnainly doable.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Zoip77 said: Guys, you're missing the point here, I can't blame since most of you are amateurs and have time to spare.

Ah yes, without a doubt the ideal remark for convincing people to help you out.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I'm the poverty spec selfie taken with a potato. Doggo deserves better!