Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need someone w experience with cpanel to test this shared hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need someone w experience with cpanel to test this shared hosting.

ChuckChuck Member
edited January 2019 in General

A few months ago, I got a Reseller package on lowendbox.

https://lowendbox.com/blog/megazonehosting-new-reseller-hosting-offers-including-dedicated-ip-from-10-annually-vps-plans-more/

recently, the provider removed the "cPanel - Resource Usage Overview". Now I have no idea the CPU, RAM, i/o usage...
I opened the Ticket. They said "We do not provide CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage this option for our hosting server."

When I said "a few months ago it was there". They just closed the Ticket!

Anyway. If anyone wants to test and take a closer look at the cpanel. PM me with your domain. I could create some **Free **shared hosting.

Comments

• Good luck with your colon cleansing reseller

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

750GB SSD with unlimited bandwidth for $55/yr, yeah right.

• @wtfcook said:
    Good luck with your colon cleansing reseller

I don't resell...just need some shared hosting for my projects.

• wtfcookwtfcook Member
    edited January 2019

@Chuck said:

@wtfcook said:

No, not that you resell. But you bought service from a coloncleansing reseller

Thanked by 2eastonch eol
  • ChuckChuck Member
    edited January 2019

as long as @deank not on this topic, there's still some hope.

@deank was the first person posted on this thread. Now hiformance dead!

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152776/hiformance-shit-can-lowendtalk-admin-step-in/p1

• @Chuck said:

As long as his name is not mentioned 3 times. One left now.

Thanked by 1eol
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@wtfcook said:

@Chuck said:

@wtfcook said:

No, not that you resell. But you bought service from a coloncleansing reseller

He has a point, what the past has proven so far never go with a colocrossing provider for a production projects / websites. In the end you will end up complaining here.

Pay a few more bucks, stick with a real provider. Hell go even with @Francisco , way better than those coloproviders(not all, but well..).

• @Chuck said:
    A few months ago, I got a Reseller package on lowendbox.

https://lowendbox.com/blog/megazonehosting-new-reseller-hosting-offers-including-dedicated-ip-from-10-annually-vps-plans-more/

recently, the provider removed the "cPanel - Resource Usage Overview". Now I have no idea the CPU, RAM, i/o usage...
    I opened the Ticket. They said "We do not provide CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage this option for our hosting server."

When I said "a few months ago it was there". They just closed the Ticket!

Anyway. If anyone wants to test and take a closer look at the cpanel. PM me with your domain. I could create some **Free **shared hosting.

it depends on hosting provider they want to allow customer visible these tools or not.

• Question:
    Did you get the 750gb ssd storage for 55/yr?

Good luck filling that, their ToS:

MegaZoneHosting prohibits any portion of its services to be resold without charge. This includes but not limited to: entire hosting accounts, email services, scripts, FTP accounts, MySQL databases, applications, licenses, webspace and bandwidth (this includes image hosting and file/data hosting services, either free or subscription/fee based).

Sooooo, no youtube clones, no imgur clones, nothing public :-) I wonder if they allow blogs with comments.

There's absolutely zero mention about torrenting on their platform though, so long as it's not copyrighted.

• eoleol Member

@wtfcook said:

@Chuck said:

As long as his name is not mentioned 3 times. One left now.

Who?
    @deank?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1eol
  • might be overselling that's why they keeping it hidden :open_mouth:

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @boomiiee said:
    might be overselling that's why they keeping it hidden :open_mouth:

probably! At first they didn't hide it, a few months later they want to make extra money...now they hide it.