Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy new year! NVMe + Block Storage (BBox) KVM Double RAMs , CPU now in Dallas! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy new year! NVMe + Block Storage (BBox) KVM Double RAMs , CPU now in Dallas!

Comments

• Hi can I run Hyper-V on these? Like virtualization enabled on the CPUs? :)

• @key900 it seems the pack1 is only have 1G ram on the configation page, how to get the "2GB RAM Double -RAM Free"? thanks.

• @key900 maxmind error, can not make order :(

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2019

@piohosting you've been hit by .. you've been struck by a smooth criminal

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

@hotsnow said:
    @key900 it seems the pack1 is only have 1G ram on the configation page, how to get the "2GB RAM Double -RAM Free"? thanks.

read carefully 2 post above from your, there is answer on your question

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @miu said:

@hotsnow said:
    @key900 it seems the pack1 is only have 1G ram on the configation page, how to get the "2GB RAM Double -RAM Free"? thanks.

read carefully 2 post above from your, there is answer on your question

thanks, give up, now I can resist this temptation :lol:

• how much will it cost if i want over 5TB bandwidth ?

Thanked by 13w3YBKo
  • @miu said:
    You firstly mentioned "you LA cluster" (on last/newest at the end "LETBox node is not responsive"!) I'm sure when u will another one server(vps) add into (into your "LA cluster" as u wrote) from Dallas location this will be 100% sure more responsive as is mentioned LA letbox VPS w current IO speed for storage disks: thanks to additional latency says in better case min. + another 20-30 ms; and MAINLY thanks to network speed - what is lower than 100 MB/sec sure,

[a lot of crap snipped]

Yawn... I never said anything about a "LA cluster". You're making all these calculations without even the faintest idea of how it is set up or used. This sort of clueless garbage is not worth replying to.

Good luck with your IQ.

• @ehab said:
    @piohosting you've been hit by .. you've been struck by a smooth criminal

Owh no !!

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Not restocking? :neutral:

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@nilanka said:
    Not restocking? :neutral:

For what package?

@hkmix said:
    how much will it cost if i want over 5TB bandwidth ?

It depends on what you have already or you asking for 5tb extra?

• @key900 said:

@nilanka said:

For what package?

Package 8 :blush:

@nilanka said:

@key900 said:

@nilanka said:

For what package?

I cleaned one you can try now.

Thanked by 1wtfcook
  • @key900 said:

@nilanka said:

@key900 said:

@nilanka said:

For what package?

I cleaned one you can try now.

Great, thanks. is there a LG for Dallas? :smile:

• no yearly deal for Pack4?

• @kzed said:
    no yearly deal for Pack4?

No.

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

@tetech said:

@miu said:
    You firstly mentioned "you LA cluster" (on last/newest at the end "LETBox node is not responsive"!) I'm sure when u will another one server(vps) add into (into your "LA cluster" as u wrote) from Dallas location this will be 100% sure more responsive as is mentioned LA letbox VPS w current IO speed for storage disks: thanks to additional latency says in better case min. + another 20-30 ms; and MAINLY thanks to network speed - what is lower than 100 MB/sec sure,

[a lot of crap snipped]

Yawn... I never said anything about a "LA cluster". You're making all these calculations without even the faintest idea of how it is set up or used. This sort of clueless garbage is not worth replying to.

Good luck with your IQ.

You should not worry and care about my IQ, but about yourself just and only..
    And still waiting your answer who is you mentioned miracle $20 annually provider with better & faster plan as LetBox, what you said u r using, liar

• Just ordered a single Pack8 and wanted to get two more for a Kubernetes cluster but now they're out of stock :sweat_smile:

Hoping for more stock soon! Are there multiple nodes available so that I could have them placed separately?

Thanked by 2miu letbox
  • miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

@jlay said:
    Just ordered a single Pack8 and wanted to get two more for a Kubernetes cluster but now they're out of stock :sweat_smile: Are there multiple nodes available so that I could have them placed separately?

i has been asking them similar thing (place my VPSes on different host nodes). Must say they was every time very willing help me with this when i opened ticket and asap resolved my req to my full satisfaction.
    A1+ for LetBox, great provider w great offers and also great support, thanks!

Thanked by 2jlay letbox
    edited January 2019

@jlay said:
    Just ordered a single Pack8 and wanted to get two more for a Kubernetes cluster but now they're out of stock :sweat_smile:

Hoping for more stock soon! Are there multiple nodes available so that I could have them placed separately?

We have one more people asking for the same thing so we are working into this to got everyone handled. The thing is not all node has private network ready yet so we will got it prepared as soon as possible we are pushing everything up however the things were slow due the holidays

Side note: LA are ready to go if you want to:)

Thanks

Thanked by 1jlay
  • @key900 said:

@jlay said:
    Just ordered a single Pack8 and wanted to get two more for a Kubernetes cluster but now they're out of stock :sweat_smile:

We have one more people asking for the same thing so we are working into this to got everyone handled. The thing is not all node has private network ready yet so we will got it prepared as soon as possible we are pushing everything up however the things were slow due the holidays

Side note: LA are ready to go if you want to:)

Thanks

Good to know! I'll keep an eye on the thread :smile: Dallas is preferred as it's much closer to me, so I'll wait!

• Hi, is virtualization (hyper-v, I got a valid server license) possible on these? :)

@nilanka said:
    Hi, is virtualization (hyper-v, I got a valid server license) possible on these? :)

No idea thought haven’t test it!

• Please let me know when pack 8 is back in stock!

Thanked by 1letbox
  • @key900 said:

@nilanka said:
    Hi, is virtualization (hyper-v, I got a valid server license) possible on these? :)

I meant as in can I run a virtual machine on these servers? Virtualbox? Hyperv?

• can rdns be use in your ipv6??

@cybersans said:
    can rdns be use in your ipv6??

No only IPv4

@nilanka said:

@key900 said:

@nilanka said:

I meant as in can I run a virtual machine on these servers? Virtualbox? Hyperv?

Ya I believe it will works.

• @key900, what processors are the offers based on?