Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can I do with this server??? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What can I do with this server???

2»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@FR_Michael said:

@eol First... :)

Fail. 4 day reply is NOT a necropost. Fuck, it's not even from last year.

If it was on page 3 or older it's necrophilia of a thread and isn't taken too kindly to around these parts, boy.

Holy fuck, you can't read past 2 pages? Or have a four day weekend? Pages change with more members contributing and content added. Your arbitrary page limit is the dumbest thing I've read today.

I hope your relatives are aware of your end of life ideas when giving you power of attorney and are comfortable with you pulling the plug. :wink:

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

@alento Via Proxmox install OpenVZ on it and provision a million billion small VPSes, containers to be more precise.

PS: Either that or TempleOS - you don't have any other options, i mean, not that i am aware of.

Thanked by 1Letzien
  • @TimboJones said:
    I hope your relatives are aware of your end of life ideas when giving you power of attorney and are comfortable with you pulling the plug. :wink:

Tick, tock, Alice. Tick, tock.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@FR_Michael said:

If it was on page 3 or older it's necrophilia of a thread and isn't taken too kindly to around these parts, boy.

Holy fuck, you can't read past 2 pages? Or have a four day weekend? Pages change with more members contributing and content added. Your arbitrary page limit is the dumbest thing I've read today.

What the fuck are you shooting into your arms man? Read the god damn rules page, it's not my arbitrary limit.

As for that last bit.. umm okay? I suppose English isn't your main language because that made zero sense.

Thanked by 1eol
  • You should try to offer:
    Prepay 3 Years and get FREE Double RAM, Double Storage, and Double Bandwidth.

Thanked by 3lowendboi eol ZiriusPH
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

It’s definitely capable as a shared host for light traffic domains, but power consumption isn’t ideal.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited January 2019

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@FR_Michael said:

What the fuck are you shooting into your arms man? Read the god damn rules page, it's not my arbitrary limit.

As for that last bit.. umm okay? I suppose English isn't your main language because that made zero sense.

"The Dark Arts of Thread Necromancy: make sure the thread you're replying to is still relevant"

That rule? Yeah, my argument was it was still relevant. No page 3 limit.

whoosh And if you can't understand simple English, I can't help you.

• @Chuck said:
    You should try to offer:
    Prepay 3 Years and get FREE Double RAM, Double Storage, and Double Bandwidth.

In case he offers shared hosting, double unlimited storage sounds great!