Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 1GB KVM to run Windows
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 1GB KVM to run Windows

The main purpose of this VPS is to connect via RDP, setup IPSEC VPN client and connect to other machines using RDP. Also to install a few softwares like Notepad++ and SharePoint Designer

Virtualization: KVM
RAM: 1GB but preferably 2GB if possible
Port speed: Any (although won't mind 1Gbps)
Bandwidth: Anything decent like 500GB may be
Space: HDD/SSD 40GB (even less space will work because I installed Windows 2012 R2 on a VirMach VM and it took 10GB for installation, of course minus any future updates)
CPU Core: Any
NAT: I assume IPSEC VPN client will work just fine so I have no problem with NAT

Budget: $15 to $20 per year

PS: Good luck with my budget

Thanked by 1eol

Comments

• Good luck with your budget.

• eoleol Member

Good luck with my budget.

Thanked by 2alilet AndrewSSD
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

1GB
    20GB SSD
    500GB BW
    USA
    1 IP
    $20 /Yr

Is that suitable for you?

• Have you tried clicking the "Virmach special offers" link in your signature? lol

I have a Virmach Black Friday flash sale VPS I'm not using as I got a more powerful one, happy to give that away as long as you pay any transfer fees ($3 I think). A bit higher than your budget though, but at least you wouldn't need to pay the first year :tongue:

• 6144 MB RAM
    • 2x CPU
    • 50 GB SSD
    • 1500 GB Bandwidth
    • Buffalo NY
    • Runs Windows Server 2016 fine
    • $35.74 per year
  • alilet said: PS: Good luck with my budget

eol said: Good luck with my budget.

EDIT
    GL with my budget.

EDIT AGAIN
    google with my budget.

Thanked by 2eol FrothyFrank
  • @AndrewSSD said:
    1GB
    20GB SSD
    500GB BW
    USA
    1 IP
    $20 /Yr

Is that suitable for you?

Thanks for the deal this is almost perfect. Had it been 2GB RAM then it would have become perfect. Even 1GB but with 30Gb is not bad. I will keep that in mind just let me think about it.

@Daniel15 said:
    Have you tried clicking the "Virmach special offers" link in your signature? lol

I have a Virmach Black Friday flash sale VPS I'm not using as I got a more powerful one, happy to give that away as long as you pay any transfer fees ($3 I think). A bit higher than your budget though, but at least you wouldn't need to pay the first year :tongue:

• 6144 MB RAM
    • 2x CPU
    • 50 GB SSD
    • 1500 GB Bandwidth
    • Buffalo NY
    • Runs Windows Server 2016 fine
    • $35.74 per year

Thanks for the offer. You are very kind. Sure I will take it as this is a steal!!!
    Let's discuss it in PM.