Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking Manage cpanel VPS Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking Manage cpanel VPS Hosting

2»

Comments

• @imok said:
    SpeedyKVM has packages in Dallas with 200GB SSD, won't match the other specs though.

Or better use a dedicated server.

where i get dedicated this price ?

• @avirahost_com said:

@imok said:
    SpeedyKVM has packages in Dallas with 200GB SSD, won't match the other specs though.

Or better use a dedicated server.

where i get dedicated this price ?

You won't, but with $40 you have higher probabilities to find something better dedicated to you instead of a VPS.

• I look forward to your offers once you get setup on your $25 budget.

• For self-managed (unmanaged) you can't go wrong with:

• ramnode
    • buyvm
    • inceptionhosting

For managed, i recommend knownhost.com they are great. But your budget is very low when it comes to services from providers like knownhost. I suggest to increase your budget to at least $35+

• No.

Thanked by 1eol
  • We can provide your VPS with cPanel in Las Vegas with bulk IP's availability.

• @AlphaNinevps_com said:
    We can provide your VPS with cPanel in Las Vegas with bulk IP's availability.

You going to manage it for him as well? If so then you made my list.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Come on. Give the dude a break. He's desperate for clients.

• @AuroraZ said:

@AlphaNinevps_com said:

Management would cost extra. We have plans for management as well. But we do the initial setup for free .

• @AlphaNinevps_com said:

@AuroraZ said:

@AlphaNinevps_com said:

Management would cost extra. We have plans for management as well. But we do the initial setup for free .

he wants the VPS, Cpanel, and management for that budget.